Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Watford 0-3 LCFC or FoxesTalk - A Watford Troll Free Zone

Thought the scoreline flattered us tbh. Watford should have had a penalty aswell as missing an open goal and creating many chances. Still, we played some great football against a good side away from home. Great confidence booster and 3 points.

I think the scoreline flattered Watford tbh.

2 goals *correctly* ruled out.  We definitely deserved the win, but I think everyone's getting a bit carried away because it was Watford.

It might "just" be Watford, but prior to this game they were 7th.  And a 3-0 away win against anyone who is 7th in Championship...is a cracking result and a reason to get a bit excited about it all.

2 goals *correctly* ruled out. We definitely deserved the win, but I think everyone's getting a bit carried away because it was Watford.

And several Watford shots correctly saved, what's the difference.

Great performance, one that warranted that result. Buzzing.

A great result - We came of the traps so much quicker than them and should have been further ahead @ h/t.

I think this is where we slipped up last season where we kept conceding first then had to chase the game.

More solid, more threatening and ugly when we need to be.

Out later for the Arsenal game with my mate's - looking forward to it :-)

4-4 fookin 2 away from home you're a cvnt Pearson sack the tw*t :P Seriously, well done NP, the lads and our brilliant travelling support.

Said in post match thread had feeling it could be good day at office , well it wasn't it was fookin brilliant! That's the way to quieten the deluded  tWatford fans. COYB :chant:

Archived