Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Forest Now ALL-TICKET Fixture

Leicester City supporters planning to attend Saturday’s big Sky Bet Championship showdown with Midlands rivals Nottingham Forest are advised to move fast to secure their seats.

The eagerly anticipated fixture is now an all-ticket affair, with almost 27,000 fans already booked in to see if Nigel Pearson’s side can build on what is their best-ever start to a season with a ninth consecutive home victory in all competitions.

That means all supporters wishing to attend should purchase their tickets before matchday (Saturday 9 November, 3pm kick-off), and with tickets continuing to sell fast, the best way to guarantee a seat is to book as soon as possible.

Tickets are available online at www.lcfcdirect.com, in the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium, or by calling the Sales Centre on 0844 815 5000.

Nottingham Forest’s away allocation for this fixture is now completely sold out, meaning tickets in the visitors’ section are no longer available and will therefore not be available on the day.

Please note – those supporters looking to purchase tickets for this fixture will be required to have a previous purchasing history with Leicester City Football Club.

Buying your tickets is easy…

Online: 

Buy your tickets 24-hours-a-day from www.lcfcdirect.com.

In person from the City Fanstore:

The City Fanstore at King Power Stadium will be open 9am-5pm Monday to Saturday.

On Matchdays, the City Fanstore is open from 9am until kick-off and then for 45 minutes after the final whistle. 

Call the City Sales Centre:

Call 0844 815 5000 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/051113-forest-now-all-ticket-fixture-1156745.aspx#tHzjvwCvgEKP8qJ2.99

why the panic? there is still shed loads of seats available, G1 is pretty much empty... even alot left in SK1... having had 9 straight wins, sitting second in the league, playing our 'rivals' who have sold out their allocation......i would be really dissapointed if we don't get 30 k for this 

I'm not sure they're panicking they've just decided that it's not worth the hassle of trying to sell tickets on the day and are warning people.

Just out of interest, has anyone bought one of these E-Ticket's on the LCFCDirect website? Just downloaded and printed mine, can't I've ever done this before lol  

Plenty of people did for the play-offs last season without any problems, you just need to be sure it's a decent quality, stays flat and cut out correctly.

I'm not sure they're panicking they've just decided that it's not worth the hassle of trying to sell tickets on the day and are warning people.

what does "all ticket affair" mean? You need a ticket for every match surely?

It will be more because Forest have sold their allocation and they don't want Forest fans travelling on the day and buying in home areas, hence the bit about previous purchasing history with LCFC. If Forest hadn't sold out I doubt it'd be all-ticket.

what does "all ticket affair" mean? You need a ticket for every match surely?

It's the same as those 'Just The Ticket' deals. I mean wtf does that mean, I only want the fvcking ticket, they only ever give me the ticket.

All these stupid terms do my head in..

Archived