Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ipswich away pre-match Nov 2013

If it did snow again, I cannot imagine Nigel accepting it (if it were bad conditions like last time). I even said at the time, I could imagine Sven just agreeing with Roy Keane's "we should continue, we're winning".

Nigel's sides wouldn't give in like Sven's did. I sympathise that the situation was an utter farce and $ky were the problem - but that detracted from the fact Leicester were absolutely gutless and missed out on 3 points.

Pearson wouldn't have stood for a performance like that.

Nigel's sides wouldn't give in like Sven's did. I sympathise that the situation was an utter farce and $ky were the problem - but that detracted from the fact Leicester were absolutely gutless and missed out on 3 points.

Pearson wouldn't have stood for a performance like that.

Maybe not in those circumstances but we've seen some appalling performances, gutless and all, under Pearson away from home.

Just spoke to a lad who's going Ipswich Saturday,

Ipswich are charging kids £1,upon him emailing both Lesta and Ipswich,they confirmed to him they got the prices wrong and shud be refunded kids tickets already brought for £11,

So you should only pay £1 a ticket,

Crafty in my opinion,make sure you get a refund if you have paid £11,hope this helps?

Maybe not in those circumstances but we've seen some appalling performances, gutless and all, under Pearson away from home.

I do agree, I just don't believe for one second he'd have effectively written the game off.

I'll struggle to forget that loss to Barnsley last year. I stand by that and the 6-1 at Portsmouth are the worst performances I've seen.

Don't think Wood will be fit or awake. I'll change to start Nugent, if he plays crap again then I'll hate him forever.  Wood is ok

Need a RW person

Kasper

Moore   Was       Morgan     Konch

James Drinkwater King

Vardy    Wood    Dyer

Subs: Miquel, Logan, Nugent, GTF Hammond, Schlupp, Cain (cus I can)

How does that work? It takes roughly 24 hours, they are what 11 ahead? If he leaves thursday morning NZ time, back in no time. Last time i checked business class seats are good for at least 8hrs sleep!

Always get turbulance whenever I've been in the Southern Hemiosphere, I did NZ in March and struggled to get sleep in Business. He has to get from Christchurch to Auckland first, then you generally stop over in Oz as well before taking in the proper two legged flight back to the UK.

He won't be back yet and jet lag from that difference through those times zone is a nightmare, I did a week in bed when I got back, if anyone seriously expects him to be back on a football pitch and perform to his best less than 72 let alone 24-48 hours after doing the New Zealand-England flight they have clearly never done it!

Give him a weeks rest, will be worth it in the long run.

Just spoke to a lad who's going Ipswich Saturday,

Ipswich are charging kids £1,upon him emailing both Lesta and Ipswich,they confirmed to him they got the prices wrong and shud be refunded kids tickets already brought for £11,

So you should only pay £1 a ticket,

Crafty in my opinion,make sure you get a refund if you have paid £11,hope this helps?

I'm taking my lads, who do I ask for a refund? The City ticket office or Ipswich?

I'm taking my lads, who do I ask for a refund? The City ticket office or Ipswich?

Both his kids live with his ex in Ipswich and his taking them,he was aware they were charging £1 kids,he rang them(Ipswich town)and they said it should be a £1 for away kids aswell,upon challenging leicester city they admitted the error and only charged him £1,and said others will be refunded,but if like yourself you were not aware of this then your paying way over the odds,I doubt they would contact you telling you this,I initially felt £44 for an adult and child ticket was a discusting price for Ipswich in the first place?

Both his kids live with his ex in Ipswich and his taking them,he was aware they were charging £1 kids,he rang them(Ipswich town)and they said it should be a £1 for away kids aswell,upon challenging leicester city they admitted the error and only charged him £1,and said others will be refunded,but if like yourself you were not aware of this then your paying way over the odds,I doubt they would contact you telling you this,I initially felt £44 for an adult and child ticket was a discusting price for Ipswich in the first place?

Cheers for the info (£11 refund will get us a burger each before the game)

‪#‎lcfcawaytix‬ 1,128 sold for Ipswich (23/11/13, 3.00pm K.O.), 153 remaining. Remaining tickets available at Portman Road.

Good effort with the prices and distance. Should sell out our initial allocation.

It's not bad and it says a lot to Ipswich as well about their pricing considering we managed more on a Tuesday night in Yeovil.

If Ipswich charged us £20 we would take 2-3k there IMO.

It's not bad and it says a lot to Ipswich as well about their pricing considering we managed more on a Tuesday night in Yeovil.

If Ipswich charged us £20 we would take 2-3k there IMO.

Even £25 we'd have 2k.

I do agree, I just don't believe for one second he'd have effectively written the game off.

I'll struggle to forget that loss to Barnsley last year. I stand by that and the 6-1 at Portsmouth are the worst performances I've seen.

Absolute horror show that one. I've always been a big fan of Pearson but anyone who was there that day would be forgiven for wondering if it was time for him to go. I certainly looked at the performance that day and struggled to imagine how he could/would turn it around.

At least in that Pompey game we actually scored and theycalso had some decent players. At Barnsley we got nowhere near and they were cannon fodder at the bottom of the table.

Archived