Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ipswich away pre-match Nov 2013

What good news??

Great effort

He's suspended for the second leg of their play-off (which is effectively a friendly now anyway). If he isn't with us it's either some ridiculous technicality which benefits no-one other than Ipswich, or NZ are being pricks.

Funnily enough I'd say 3-4-1-2 is the formation I'd have liked this season, based on if anything, having Knockaert lol

Drinkwater's another who's better sitting deep IMO, controlling the game. He's doing a brilliant job of that this year.

If it did snow again, I cannot imagine Nigel accepting it (if it were bad conditions like last time). I even said at the time, I could imagine Sven just agreeing with Roy Keane's "we should continue, we're winning".

With Nigel's interest in the sport science aspect of the game, I'm sure he wouldn't have let Keane's opinions resonate in the refs ear like Sven did. 

Usually we do bounce back after a defeat so a 2-1 City win.

Vardy and Morgan with the goals.

yeah that's what happened at Peterborough last season wasn't it ?

3-1 loss

without Knocky we will be screwed

but saying that I played Drinky in the AMC role when Knocky got injured in FM14 and he played a blinder! even scored

Wood and Vardy upfront please

He's playing in Christchurch Wednesday night so I'll be amazed if he'll be ok to play in this for us.

Won't be landing back here until late Friday and he'll be absolutely shattered.

How does that work? It takes roughly 24 hours, they are what 11 ahead? If he leaves thursday morning NZ time, back in no time. Last time i checked business class seats are good for at least 8hrs sleep!

Archived