Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ipswich away pre-match Nov 2013

Probably 4-3-3

Kasper

DeLaet Moore Morgan Konch

James              King

Drinkwater

Vardy              Schlupp

Wood 

Subs: Logan, Was, Nugent, Hammond, GTF, Miquel, Hopper

Bit early though but I'm bored

That was the match where everyone all of a sudden thought we'd make the play-offs. We lost to Millwall a week later.

I cannot remember feeling as disgusted after a game as that Millwall game. Outfought by an out of form side who had nothing to play for when we'd been offered a possible place in the play-offs due to everyone else cocking up. Cannot remember feeling so disillusioned.

Will wood be fit after his flight home?

He's playing in Christchurch Wednesday night so I'll be amazed if he'll be ok to play in this for us.

Won't be landing back here until late Friday and he'll be absolutely shattered.

Wood has just been booked and is now suspended from playing in the next leg of the Qualifier against Mexico. Perfect for Ipswich.

Only on the assumption he is allowed to fly back now, no idea what FIFA's policy is on that.

Wood has just been booked and is now suspended from playing in the next leg of the Qualifier against Mexico. Perfect for Ipswich.

He knows we need him and his love is greater for us than NZ.

Hurry home woody you got important work to do here lol

If he can't play they can't stop him from flying home early. He doesn't have to sit in the stands and watch.

I think they can if they insist, I remember African players from last time being forced to stay and watch as they named in the original squad even when injured or suspended.

Hopefully they will let him fly back, seems ridiculously pointless to go from Mexico - New Zealand -Britain in the space of a week or two when he can't play.

Archived