Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Des.

The 1st FoxesTalk Fantasy Football League Championship

Good choice. Welcome on-board. I look forward to (not) working with you. Get ready to step into the breach when we suffer a run of bad results post-Christmas (optimistic) and I get the sack.

LCFC Desire - can you add Heggsy as my assistant please?

I shall use my spare time to search foxestalk to see what the fans are saying.

And as you and I already know, penalties and cup goals do not count. Nugent needs 20+ goals and We should recall Waghorn should Nugent not be up to scratch (according to FoxesTalk)

Good choice. Welcome on-board. I look forward to (not) working with you. Get ready to step into the breach when we suffer a run of bad results post-Christmas (optimistic) and I get the sack.

LCFC Desire - can you add Heggsy as my assistant please?

Have you got a plan b?

Interpol statement:

"PSG manger Kingfox has been arrested on charges relating to conspiracy to rape. PSG are not standing in the way of the charges and are therefore looking for a new manager with immediate effect."

That idiot Mark attacked me with his squirrel. 

I wish to press charges.

I it too late to join?

Il take Aston villa please if not.

If you want to drive your bus to Italy you can be my Assistant Manager.

I've changed my mind, you're driving the team bus, we won't have to pay you as much.

Archived