Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Basingstoke Fox

Bournemouth Away - 01/02/2014 NOW SOLD OUT

I'm but a mere lowly Member so have no chance of an away ticket. Which is the best stand to get a home ticket in ?? Are the locals rough in Bournemouth :dunno::teehee:

Their fans are more stupid than aggressive. Like anywhere, if you kept it under wraps you'd be fine.

How many tickets per ST online by the way?

I'm but a mere lowly Member so have no chance of an away ticket. Which is the best stand to get a home ticket in ?? Are the locals rough in Bournemouth :dunno::teehee:

I also live in Bournemouth, I'd say avoid going behind either goal. You shouldn't get to much hassle wherever you sit really.

Just as well this isn't getting to general sale - seriously put off as soon as it was clear the trains from London were messed up this day with a replacement bus service (the three most dreaded words in the English language) were going from Southampton airport. 

Anyone got any goog karma for me.

Sorted a few fellow foxes talkers with tickets for aways recently.

if anyone can balance it up a bit I could do with at least one more ticket. So any spare p1s would be great.

Can see this selling out very quickly as the priority changes. Any of you blues living in Bournemouth advise me of a decent 80's bar or club in Bounemouth so me and my old timer mates can have a bit of a night out as we are there Friday to Sunday.

Archived