Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vlad the Fox

Goal Cam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I bet the prem league don't allow it to be shown.

as a slight aside is it sky that has made the big screens almost redundant by not allowing any of the match (bar goal replays) to be shown on them? or is that the prem? or have we just decided to sack it off? 

as a slight aside is it sky that has made the big screens almost redundant by not allowing any of the match (bar goal replays) to be shown on them? or is that the prem? or have we just decided to sack it off?

it could be we haven't got anyone to do the video

The rules are very strict in what you can show and what you can't

They show good chances from Leicester, but nowhere near as much as before. I can't remember if previously goals by the opposition were shown? They certainly aren't anymore.

One good change with the screens is there are no longer adverts flashed up as soon as the ball goes out of play, that was very distracting.

They show good chances from Leicester, but nowhere near as much as before. I can't remember if previously goals by the opposition were shown? They certainly aren't anymore.

One good change with the screens is there are no longer adverts flashed up as soon as the ball goes out of play, that was very distracting.

I don't think they were.

I know that at some other premier league grounds the whole game is shown on the big screens so i don't think there are any restrictions

I know that at some other premier league grounds the whole game is shown on the big screens so i don't think there are any restrictions

As I stated above there is restrictions here's the ruling

Giant Screens

K.37.

Except with the prior written consent of the Board, giant screens or the like at a Club’s Stadium shall not be used to relay to spectators closed circuit pictures of the League Match at which they are present.

K.38.

Any consent given under the provisions of the above Rule shall be subject to the following conditions:

K.38.1. the screen shall be located so that it does not interfere with the League Match at which it is used or distract the Players and Match Officials;

K.38.2. it shall be operated by a responsible person who is fully aware of the conditions governing its use;

K.38.3. the screen may be used to show: K.38.3.1. live action;

K.38.3.2. when the ball is not in play, action replays of positive incidents;

K.38.4. the screen shall not be used to show:

K.38.4.1. K.38.4.2.

K.38.4.3. K.38.4.4.

K.38.4.5.

action replays of negative or controversial incidents;

any incident which may bring into question the judgment of a Match Official;

the area of the trainer’s bench;

until substitute boards have been displayed, pictures of any substitute Player warming up or preparing to enter the field of play;

any pictures which may tend to criticise, disparage, belittle or discredit the League, any Club or any Official, Player or Match Official or to bring the game into disrepute.

Giant Screens

K.37.

Except with the prior written consent of the Board, giant screens or the like at a Club’s Stadium shall not be used to relay to spectators closed circuit pictures of the League Match at which they are present.

K.38.

Any consent given under the provisions of the above Rule shall be subject to the following conditions:

K.38.1. the screen shall be located so that it does not interfere with the League Match at which it is used or distract the Players and Match Officials;

K.38.2. it shall be operated by a responsible person who is fully aware of the conditions governing its use;

K.38.4.1. K.38.4.2.

K.38.4.3. K.38.4.4.

K.38.4.5.

until substitute boards have been displayed, pictures of any substitute Player warming up or preparing to enter the field of play;

any pictures which may tend to criticise, disparage, belittle or discredit the League, any Club or any Official, Player or Match Official or to bring the game into disrepute.

My feeling on big screens at grounds is quite simple,

get fvcking rid.

Giant Screens

K.37.

K.38.

K.38.4.1. K.38.4.2.

K.38.4.3. K.38.4.4.

K.38.4.5.

Bloody hell. Wouldn't like to be the man who has to make an on the spot decision whether to show it or not.

Archived