Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vlad the Fox

Goal Cam

Clearly over the line.

How can that angle ever prove it's a goal? It's just the reverse angle of the other angle we've seen. The only angle that will ever prove it is one from the side on the line (the linesman and KP had this view) and have both said it was a goal, so it probably was. This angle proves nothing though. 

The original highlights angle is the best we're going to get. I think it''s very, very close. If there is any of the ball overhanging the line it's a tiny part of it.

I think this is one decision you can't really have a go at a linesman for whatever call he had made.

The original highlights angle is the best we're going to get. I think it''s very, very close. If there is any of the ball overhanging the line it's a tiny part of it.

I think this is one decision you can't really have a go at a linesman for whatever call he had made.

Thankfully I was in line with the lino's. I thought it was in and the Lino took his time signalling. Hardly any reaction from Bournemouth fans on the lino's side.

Notice the defender who tried to clear it off the line didn't protest in the same as those further away apart from waving his finger, which is the norm. This would suggest to me he probably thought it was over!!!

The most telling one for me is the number 2. He's looking at the defender attempting to clear it, probably has the best view of anyone on the pitch, and all he does is half heartedly raise a hand, he doesn't go running off to the linesman going mad. I think he know it was in.

How can that angle ever prove it's a goal? It's just the reverse angle of the other angle we've seen. The only angle that will ever prove it is one from the side on the line (the linesman and KP had this view) and have both said it was a goal, so it probably was. This angle proves nothing though.

someone been reeled in nicely

• 3 weeks later...

The gits have stopped putting all the goals on. It's not the right way to get me to subscribe to the temperamental player.

Fancy complaining.. why in this bit of footage alone you've got your moneys worth... 11 seconds of City action, followed by 25 seconds of people walking around, followed by 3 seconds of advertising.

I can see where my $$ are going

Edit.. its even better than i thought..

7 seconds of game

35 seconds of walking around

10 seconds of advertising.

Value plus  :thumbup:

Archived