Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Derby Pre Match

23,000 tickets gone so far plus 2,000 from derby the crowd will be 25,000

If that's right then we could be looking at 26k+ crowd, which for Friday night on Sky 2nd week in Jan ispretty decent considering the pricing faux pas from the club. Obviously massive game TOP v 4th and EM rivals you'd like full house, however all things considered pretty good. Cannot wait for this, great opportunity to put 10 points between us and the deluded bunch from up the road. COYB

Going for 2-0 win.

Im glad we are on our own, Im glad we are oooown,

Forest and derby shag each other, I am glad we are on our own!

F**king sheepshagging bastards, we are going to smash them.

All things bright and beautiful all creatures big and small, Leicester rule the East Midlands and Derby rule F**k all, F**k all.

The Derby fans are nearly all predicting a win for them on Friday.

I can't wait for this game, and really feel we will win this and knock them down a peg or two.

Can't believe that they're so confident. They're away to the top side in the Championship, who've just took maximum points over Christmas against other rivals for automatic, yet they're still predicting victories by 2/3 goal margins. 

I can see it being tight, and maybe a goal in it either way, but certainly not as one-sided as their fans seem to think.

Im glad we are on our own, Im glad we are oooown,

Forest and derby shag each other, I am glad we are on our own!

F**king sheepshagging bastards, we are going to smash them.

All things bright and beautiful all creatures big and small, Leicester rule the East Midlands and Derby rule F**k all, F**k all.

Loving the excitement and passion Happy :)

I am buzzing cannot wait!, probably the biggest game between us and the sheepshaggers since Wembley way  :D  Silence of the Lambs part 100. :thumbup:

Deffo mate, this game is fvcking massive and could put down a big marker if it goes like I'm expecting it too! Putting the silly cost & sky element aside I think this is gonna be a cracker. COYB

Just been on some of their forums,they all believe they are going to do us tomorrow,someone even put up the stats from both our last league games but failed to put up goals scored or conceeded lol

Schmeichel

De Laet

Morgan

Moore

Konchesky

Knockaert

Drinkwater

James

Dyer

Nugent

Vardy

Subs: Logan, Wasilewski, Schlupp, Hammond, King, Taylor-Fletcher, Wood (Waghorn)

Bloody hell, Nige is a bit previous announcing the side already. No Mahrez though, I'm surprised.

Think we will lose this 2 1 Bamford will have a dream debut for them and score two coming off the bench.

I think not, Liam and Big Wes will have him in their pockets,he's no Jamie Vardy you know! :)

We're at home, Top of the League, great record at KP and against them, not just you Suffolk I just don't get our fans sometimes.

Archived