Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Derby Pre Match

I think not, Liam and Big Wes will have him in their pockets,he's no Jamie Vardy you know! :)

We're at home, Top of the League, great record at KP and against them, not just you Suffolk I just don't get our fans sometimes.

You're rather chipper tonight BTS? Have you been on the pop?

lol

You're rather chipper tonight BTS? Have you been on the pop?

lol

Ha ha ha no bud just really looking forward to what is a massive game. Win tomorrow night,like I feel we will, and that's one hell of a fookin marker! Could be so pivotal psychologically, even this early! COYB

Anyone fancy a game of 'When will Chris Martin dive' bingo?

I'll go for the 15th minute.

4th. Still chuckle when I see that one against Blackpool. It was completely ludicrous.

I'm working in Dublin, hoping it's on somewhere over here and there's no rugby on the tv at the time

You might be out of luck, Ulster play Montpelier in the Heineken Cup tomorrow at 8pm. 

The Woolshed Bar should almost definitely show it though.

With more than 25'000 people at the King Power tomorrow, that should make for a great atmosphere in front of the cameras.

Well done to all fans attending the game - be it home or away!

true mate cant wait going to be a great night

I'm stoked. I will get this in HD in BEIN Sports - a very rare treat to see a Leicester game on US TV, though the PL is getting much bigger here now!

Atleast you will get to watch us every week next season then :whistle: In all seriousness, are Leicester massive in the usa yet? If not, we should be :pearson:

Atleast you will get to watch us every week next season then :whistle: In all seriousness, are Leicester massive in the usa yet? If not, we should be :pearson:

Naw,  Many people know or the top 6 PL teams, but not so much below that.  They are pushing it though - even on regular ESPN they scroll the big 6 scores. The PL is getting a lot of viewers, for lots or reasons.  Big atmosphere, no commercials in the middle of the halves, less controversy about injuries, etc.  The blond lady on the match shows helps, though I have not seen much of Gary Lineker as promised in the pre-season hype.  I expect it will continue to get popular.  

I follow Leicester because my Mom grow up right across Aylestone Road from Filbert Street stadium.  In those days though my Granddad would not take us to games due to too many 'hooligans' as he put it!

Are you doing the 92?

unfortunately not, my best mate is a massive Leicetser fan and he had a spare ticket. Couldn't turn his offer down as both Leicester and Derby know how to play good football, I just hope it's a step up from QPR who are a terrible footballing side.

unfortunately not, my best mate is a massive Leicetser fan and he had a spare ticket. Couldn't turn his offer down as both Leicester and Derby know how to play good football, I just hope it's a step up from QPR who are a terrible footballing side.

Good call. a good game in prospect certainly.

Archived