Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Derby Pre Match

This is not a must win game in the eyes of both Derby or Leicester more of a must not lose it for both camps. My view is get in their faces from the start and hit um hard  

I know the price of tickets are a bit stiff just after christmas for a TV Game Friday will put a few sheep off travelling but recon on a good 2k + 

Last 10 games

Sheep w8 d1 l 1 25pts

Us   W6 d1 l3 19pts     not including cup games

Work it out yourself muppet automatic for or not its better than ours over the last 10 games.

Lets look at the entire picture shall we not just the last ten games as to suit you argument. After 24 games Derby are 4th which i'm sure any "muppet" could work out is worse off than 3 better teams .  So in fact they are not averaging promotion winning form as it's worse than 3 teams above them, it's the entire season that counts not just ten games . That might change come 46 games played but as of now we are better off than them .  

The Derby fans seem very confident they will spank us reading their forum. Although one of them is scared we are going to bully them again whatever that means. Bless them lol Think this comment wins out the lot though...

It's their cup final.

Nothing club, no proper rivals, never won oat, no one outside Leic's gives a fook about em, tries to muscle in on the rams - florest rivalry.

Comedy gold!!!

Kasper

De Laet

Wasyl

Morgan

Konch

Knocky

James

King

Dyer

Nugent

Vardy

Subs: Logan, Miquel, Moore, Hammond, Drinkwater, Schlupp, GTF.

Maybe Drinky instead of King but can't see it being too disimilar, thinking a 3-1 with Vardy, Nuge and GTF on the scoresheet.

The Derby fans seem very confident they will spank us reading their forum. Although one of them is scared we are going to bully them again whatever that means. Bless them lol Think this comment wins out the lot though...

Comedy gold!!!

Funny bunch. Generally always certain we'll thump them.

Nice to see they're still churning out the usual nonsense. It's funny how they act as if they aren't smaller than us.

This one is my personal fave from their forum. At least one of them has sense

I go into every game bar one thinking we will win. Even Chelsea. Unfortunately the bar one is Leicester away, where they always seem to up their game and we seem to shrink. I can also see them running away with this league. It's the only time I'll ever predict a loss, but for me it's three defeats on the spin for the Rams

Kasper

De Laet

Wasyl

Morgan

Konch

Knocky

James

King

Dyer

Nugent

Vardy

Subs: Logan, Miquel, Moore, Hammond, Drinkwater, Schlupp, GTF.

Maybe Drinky instead of King but can't see it being too disimilar, thinking a 3-1 with Vardy, Nuge and GTF on the scoresheet.

I think Drinky will be preferred to Kingy, and Moore to Was. I'd be deeply surprised if it were different from that

I think Drinky will be preferred to Kingy, and Moore to Was. I'd be deeply surprised if it were different from that

Can't really disagree, although I do think Wasyl is much more astute as a centre half and may provide the experience we need come Friday night.

2013 Leicester City 2-1 Derby County

2012 Leicester City 4-1 Derby County

2011 Leicester City 4-0 Derby County

2010 Leicester City 2-0 Derby County

2009 Leicester City 0-0 Derby County

2007 Leicester City 1-1 Derby County

2006 Leicester City 2-2 Derby County

2005 Leicester City 1-0 Derby County

2002 Leicester City 3-1 Derby County

2000 Leicester City 2-1 Derby County

1999 Leicester City 0-1 Derby County

1999 Leicester City 1-2 Derby County

1997 Leicester City 1-2 Derby County

1997 Leicester City 4-2 Derby County

1996 Leicester City 0-0 Derby County

1994 Leicester City 3-3 Derby County

1992 Leicester City 3-2 Derby County

1992 Leicester City 1-2 Derby County

1983 Leicester City 1-1 Derby County

1982 Leicester City 2-1 Derby County

2013 Leicester City 2-1 Derby County

2012 Leicester City 4-1 Derby County

2011 Leicester City 4-0 Derby County

2010 Leicester City 2-0 Derby County

2009 Leicester City 0-0 Derby County

2007 Leicester City 1-1 Derby County

2006 Leicester City 2-2 Derby County

2005 Leicester City 1-0 Derby County

2002 Leicester City 3-1 Derby County

2000 Leicester City 2-1 Derby County

1999 Leicester City 0-1 Derby County

1999 Leicester City 1-2 Derby County

1997 Leicester City 1-2 Derby County

1997 Leicester City 4-2 Derby County

1996 Leicester City 0-0 Derby County

1994 Leicester City 3-3 Derby County

1992 Leicester City 3-2 Derby County

1992 Leicester City 1-2 Derby County

1983 Leicester City 1-1 Derby County

1982 Leicester City 2-1 Derby County

In short: We're overdue a loss.

Comedy gold!!!

I don't get how a team that is 4th place, 7 points behind us can say this is our "cup final". More like theirs?

Comedy gold!!!

The funny bit is him trying to make out they're significant because Forest like them lol

I need add nothing more. That is, in a nutshell, Derby County FC.

The funny bit is him trying to make out they're significant because Forest like them lol

I need add nothing more. That is, in a nutshell, Derby County FC.

And people actually want them promoted with us? These tired, circular debates every time we play them?

I'd be quite happy to get promoted and leave this lot behind, then we can play some proper big clubs with large support, rather than the 800 "We ain't bovvered about Lesta lol fvck off bin dippersss" that turn up when Darbeh are required to play us at Filbert Way.

Sadly, if we do stay down we'll probably have this conversation again in 12 months *sigh*. Having said that, Tinman and Hux are fine :)

And people actually want them promoted with us? These tired, circular debates every time we play them?

I'd be quite happy to get promoted and leave this lot behind, then we can play some proper big clubs with large support, rather than the 800 "We ain't bovvered about Lesta lol fvck off bin dippersss" that turn up when Darbeh are required to play us at Filbert Way.

Sadly, if we do stay down we'll probably have this conversation again in 12 months *sigh*. Having said that, Tinman and Hux are fine :)

I really wouldn't mind this apathy bollocks if they just stuck to it. i.e. stop singing and talking about us all the bleeding time.

That being said Derby are much better than Forest. 

Someone on here said it the best; "Derby are quite good at not hating Leicester. Forest really aren't."

Archived