Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Season Tickets

If we go up it will be interesting to see how many we sell,I know of at least 6 people who are going to get one just to guarantee to see the likes of Man U,Arsenal,Liverpool etc.

Anyone remember how many we sold the last time we graced the prem?

Last time we were in the prem we had about 21,000 STH which would be an increase of about 5k from what we have now. I expect us to sell more than that though.

I thought it was nearer 25000 last time?

It was ridiculously high what ever it was though!

Hope they are cheaper this season, and should be with the revenue from promotion.

I very much doubt they would be cheaper then this years prices.

I can imagine them being at least £100+ more then this years prices.

Wonder if all of those people who "won't go again whilst Pearson is in charge" have quietly crept back in whilst we weren't looking.

Nice to know their season tickets will be much more expensive next year than those who stuck with it and enjoyed this season.

I'm sort of dreading the prices as well as wanting to know them.

I can understand them going up, I hate to say it but they'd be idiots not to - but I'll be livid if it's a silly rise. The TV revenue is going up yet again, matchday ticket revenue becomes a smaller percentage of our turnover.

I wish we'd take a leaf out of Derby's book. Prices frozen for next season if they don't go up, and HALVED if they do. They've sold 16k already.

I'm sort of dreading the prices as well as wanting to know them.

I can understand them going up, I hate to say it but they'd be idiots not to - but I'll be livid if it's a silly rise. The TV revenue is going up yet again, matchday ticket revenue becomes a smaller percentage of our turnover.

I wish we'd take a leaf out of Derby's book. Prices frozen for next season if they don't go up, and HALVED if they do. They've sold 16k already.

Thats incredible.

Thats incredible.

Yes it is, a friend at work who's a derby fan renewed his season ticket he could potentially be watching premiership football for £220.

but in reality he's paid £440 (i assume?) for a championship season ticket and thinks he's got a cracking deal. clever derby! 

Archived