Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Liam Moore

Manchester United have been showing a renewed interest in Leicester City's England Under-21 centre-back Liam Moore.

United scouts have been following the 21-year-old, who can also play at right-back, over the past month as he earns rave reviews for the Championship leaders.
Moore is soon to enter talks with Foxes officials over a new contract as he prepares to enter the last year of his current deal and has previously stated that he wants to stay at the King Power Stadium.
But United's interest, as manager David Moyes looks to add to his defensive corps with veteran duo Nemanja Vidic and Rio Ferdinand to leave this summer, could turn Moore's head.
Fulham and Newcastle were among a clutch of clubs chasing Moore during the January transfer window with the west London club, who were then managed by ex-United first-team coach Rene Meulensteen, submitting two bids.
Leicester rejected Fulham's improved offer of £2.5million and reaped the reward as Moore's consistent displays helped them to win promotion back to the Premier League and look set to earn the defender a place in the PFA Championship team of the season. 
Moore was last month nominated on a three-man shortlist for the Football League Player of the Year award.

- See more at: http://www.sportinastorm.com/Premier-League/Manchester-United/United-eye-England-Under-21-defender/X1Y48Z1741483?#sthash.wshuTjiS.dpuf

be interesting if they come in with a bid. im sure it would be a dream for him to play in the premier league with us but would an offer from Man Utd be too big to turn down? Doubt he would make the first team for them as im sure he wont be the only defender they sign. I would like to think he would want to stay with us and further his career.

Manchester United have been showing a renewed interest in Leicester City's England Under-21 centre-back Liam Moore.

United scouts have been following the 21-year-old, who can also play at right-back, over the past month as he earns rave reviews for the Championship leaders.

Moore is soon to enter talks with Foxes officials over a new contract as he prepares to enter the last year of his current deal and has previously stated that he wants to stay at the King Power Stadium.

But United's interest, as manager David Moyes looks to add to his defensive corps with veteran duo Nemanja Vidic and Rio Ferdinand to leave this summer, could turn Moore's head.

Fulham and Newcastle were among a clutch of clubs chasing Moore during the January transfer window with the west London club, who were then managed by ex-United first-team coach Rene Meulensteen, submitting two bids.

Leicester rejected Fulham's improved offer of £2.5million and reaped the reward as Moore's consistent displays helped them to win promotion back to the Premier League and look set to earn the defender a place in the PFA Championship team of the season. 

Moore was last month nominated on a three-man shortlist for the Football League Player of the Year award.

- See more at: http://www.sportinastorm.com/Premier-League/Manchester-United/United-eye-England-Under-21-defender/X1Y48Z1741483?#sthash.wshuTjiS.dpuf

Website doesn't look that reliable and Moore hasn't played that many games in the last month. Next.

Usually I wouldn't believe this kind of tripe about watching him for the last month where he's played very little.

But then this is Moyes lol. Who paid £27m for Fellaini, £7m more than his release clause and then played him in the wrong position lol.

Furthermore, I think it'd be another dream come true for Moore to play in the Premier League with us. I don't think he'd turn that down in a hurry.

Wouldn't be surprised if they have looked at him tbh but can't see him going anywhere soon. He'd want to play in the PL with us and try to establish ourselves in there. If we were to go down then he'd probably look at moving on if a bigger club came in for him.

Moore's the kind of player who'd want to stay here for a long career

We hope....

I can't take an article seriously when they state something like "Moore was nominated on a three man shortlist for the football league player of the year award"........... err, no he wasn't. He was on the young player shortlist.

Not comfortable on the pass enough in my opinion for a big club like man utd atm, that should change tho with experience. Tbh somewhere like stoke he'd do a cracking job, but that's probably just me who thinks that....

Moore can do better than Stoke lol

Archived