Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Blackpool v Burnley.

Burnley need better luck than they had against Middlesbrough last week - maybe the football gods turned against us after Vokes got injured with no-one near him.

That referee last week - the incompetent Dean Whitestone - did us no favours at all.

If the Foxes are not champions tomorrow, you will be on Monday.

Burnley need better luck than they had against Middlesbrough last week - maybe the football gods turned against us after Vokes got injured with no-one near him.

That referee last week - the incompetent Dean Whitestone - did us no favours at all.

If the Foxes are not champions tomorrow, you will be on Monday.

Bloody hell, Sean Dyche has signed up to our forum everyone. Always the refs fault.

We'll probably win the title the same way we won promotion. I.e by another club dropping points while we aren't playing.

But at least if that happens, we'll all be able to say we were there when City win the league.

Can't quite get my head around this.

Not a chance in hell Blackpool will win this. They're going down. Apparently Blackpool fans are planning to protest against Oyston by throwing tangerines on the pitch.  lol

10k Burnley expected in town for it, glad I'm away from there and back in Leicestershire for the weekend.

They barely get that at home lol

I'd love Blackpool to win, because I want to see us become Champions on TV. But I wanted us to get promoted on TV and that didn't happen either. Boooo.

Chances we will become Champions in one of the two away games: but the party will be against Donny. Wonder if that will be televised?

I'd love Blackpool to win, because I want to see us become Champions on TV. But I wanted us to get promoted on TV and that didn't happen either. Boooo.

Chances we will become Champions in one of the two away games: but the party will be against Donny. Wonder if that will be televised?

It won't be if the title has already been decided.

Be nice to do it at home tomorrow against QPR, who were pre-season favorites. But, can't see Blackpool getting much this evening TBH. Will be nice to sit back and watch someone else getting angsty on TV though. 

Blackpool are so shite, no goal threat at all.

No goal threat but the better team from what i've watched so far, certainly posed more attacking threat just not so much on target! lol

I'm just hoping it's a matter of time till it is on target and it goes in and hopefully it stays that way for Blackpool.

No goal threat but the better team from what i've watched so far, certainly posed more attacking threat just not so much on target! lol

I'm just hoping it's a matter of time till it is on target and it goes in and hopefully it stays that way for Blackpool.

They're definately coming into it more now. Promising...

They're definately coming into it more now. Promising...

Are you watching on a stream because you seem to behind my views of the game. lol

I think Burnley have came more into it now and look more dangerous.

Archived