Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Blackpool v Burnley.

Are you watching on a stream because you seem to behind my views of the game. lol

I think Burnley have came more into it now and look more dangerous.

No-watching sky go so there may be a small delay?? Anyway, as long as Blackpool come good-nothing else matters. :)

Been impressed by Osbourne in this. The game has been shite though

Thoroughly. If this Lancashire shite deposit next to the sea can't win this then they owe me 90 minutes of my life back.

Been impressed by Osbourne in this. The game has been shite though

Made a nice cross near the end of the half but on a whole I think he's been quite poor made a few mistakes, got away with them, but mistake non the less.

0-0 HT. Just need a nice 90th minute 1-0 for Blackpool :fc: Please.

Blackpool are just terrible. Their players look ridiculously unfit, lack work ethic (possibly due to a lack of fitness), their control is all over the place and they have nobody gambling when going forward. Horrendous side, worse than the Barnsley side we faced at Oakwell in my opinion.

Is it me or have Sky ballsed up here? If they'd shown these matches the other way round they could have been there when Burnley were promoted, this way they have a chance to see Burnley win and then having to wait for the Derby result.

Is it me or have Sky ballsed up here? If they'd shown these matches the other way round they could have been there when Burnley were promoted, this way they have a chance to see Burnley win and then having to wait for the Derby result.

Yes they are complete ****tards who also ruined our promotion day so well done to the c*nts.

I thought this but wondered if Police perhaps poked their noses in?

Burnley fans won't go as mad if they're still rely on the Derby result considering it's a local(ish) derby? :dunno: That's the theory i'm using anyway.

Although I though Sky over rules everyone and thing.

Bollocks. 0-1 Burnley. Not winning the league tomorrow lads :thumbdown:

Yes they are complete ****tards who also ruined our promotion day so well done to the c*nts.

I don't like what they did to us on that weekend, but they were never gonna show the Sheff Wed game after the 3pm Saturday kick offs because they show the Prem on Saturday evenings. But they had the option to show these games the other way round surely, so it's strange they chose to show them this way.

I thought this but wondered if Police perhaps poked their noses in?

Burnley fans won't go as mad if they're still rely on the Derby result considering it's a local(ish) derby? :dunno: That's the theory i'm using anyway.

Although I though Sky over rules everyone and thing.

Bollocks. 0-1 Burnley. Not going up tomorrow lads :thumbdown:

We are going up !!! Not certainly as champions by tomorrow :scarf:  :scarf:

Archived