Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Blackpool v Burnley.

I thought this but wondered if Police perhaps poked their noses in?

Burnley fans won't go as mad if they're still rely on the Derby result considering it's a local(ish) derby? :dunno: That's the theory i'm using anyway.

Although I though Sky over rules everyone and thing.

Bollocks. 0-1 Burnley. Not winning the league tomorrow lads :thumbdown:

Possible, but they're in Blackpool on Easter weekend, they're gonna go mental later anyway. With less police around and having had a lot more booze. They'll all be in the bars round Blackpool getting pissed watching the Derby game.

I'd have probably topped myself by now if I was a Blackpool fan. What a load of shit. Possibly the worst side to play in this league, their position is covered by the 8/9 games where Tom Ince carried them.

But QPR have nothing to play for if the result stays the same.

Hope so.

7pts ahead with 3 to play is nearly home. 4pts up with 3 to play is more worrying

I was giving Blackpool the benefit of the doubt and thinking people comments on here were abit OTT as at times I did think Blackpool were playing ok, but they're not, they're offering nothing, the players don't even look like they're trying, Blackpool are doing, don't even both playing any more games lads, take your summer holidays early lads.

Archived