Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Players that you completely....

Radostin Kishishev

Spencer Prior

Shaun Newton

Momo Sylla

Nick Platnauer

James Wesolowski

Dean Sturridge

Bruno N'Gotty

Tony Warner

Danny Tiatto

Nobby Solano

Nick Platenaur deserves a bit more recognition than that. He was a City fan, Leicester born and bred. When we won our Great Escape match against Oxford at the end of the 1990/91 season, he was standing in the Kop supporting us as a fan.

In our next game at the start of the 1991/92 season, he was playing for us as left-back.

Gary coatsworth,

Theo zagorakis (think its spelt right) THEO THEO THEO also who remembers when he played in goal!

Mike whitlow

Mark draper

lee phillpot (pisspot)

Whitlow played a tonnes of games for us, though - Phillpot a fair few in all...

Nick Platenaur deserves a bit more recognition than that. He was a City fan, Leicester born and bred. When we won our Great Escape match against Oxford at the end of the 1990/91 season, he was standing in the Kop supporting us as a fan.

In our next game at the start of the 1991/92 season, he was playing for us as left-back.

Yeah but I forgot that he played for us and then randomly remembered so I added him to the list.

I thought that was the idea of this thread...

• 9 months later...

Archived