Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Players that you completely....

Steve Moran and Tony Sealy

Nicky Mohan

Ian Banks

Mark Blake

Neil Lewis

Mark Grew

Simon Morgan

David Rennie

Elvis Hammond

Jimmy Willis

Julian Watts

And no one remembers the ridiculously hyped Dane, (I blame Bill Anderson), Tommy Christensen. He arrived in Leicester, did a week of training and came on for a nano second against Arsenal after the Kop in anticipation had been chanting "Tooommmyyy Toooommmmy" all game - did a diving header wide of the post then ****ed off back to Copenhagen again. (actually, I think he sailed via Portsmouth)

Who remembers Walter Otta being on trial with us?

Around the same time we also had an argentine player on trial with us, but I am sure he made it onto the subs bench for the first game of the season? It was when there was talk of us having a link with Boca Juniors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't clemence score for us at forest away in that 3-2 cup game replay?

Aye, decent player as I recall but wrecked himself rushing back from injury to try and help keep us up.

Who was that winger who signed about the same time, looked good vs Blackpool in a sub appearance and then did nothing?

Archived