Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

World Snooker Championship 2014

considering how we all saying Ronnie is walking this,selby is still in it.If he's had a good rest and brings his A game he'll be fine!!!

You can dress it up all you like...Any sport where you have to pay money to sit and keep your gob shut ain't a sport for me. .

Tennis, especially when at Wimbledon not a sport then? Ridiculous comment. 

Loved that black in the last frame where Selby has made it 8-10. I would love an 18-17 with either of these two winning, love Ronnie and really like Selby. 

£5 free bet riding on Selby. 5/1 on SkyBet. 

Come on, Mark!

Damn this was my plan but I went out and it slipped my mind, just turned the snooker on now, Selby's on the verge off level pegging and really the odds aren't big enough for what i'd want now.

Good luck though!

Damn this was my plan but I went out and it slipped my mind, just turned the snooker on now, Selby's on the verge off level pegging and really the odds aren't big enough for what i'd want now.

Good luck though!

Yeah took up your thinking in doing it before the match re-started! Forgot to say there's a £5 of my own money on it too. Potential return of £55. He's doing well! Gone to 13/8 now.

Yeah took up your thinking in doing it before the match re-started! Forgot to say there's a £5 of my own money on it too. Potential return of £55. He's doing well! Gone to 13/8 now.

Yeah kind of a catch 22 for me now, I'm now actually wanting Ronnie to win this frame and maybe another to go 2 frames clear again then I can probably get decentish odds on Selby, but if Ronnie does win the next frame or two the frames are obviously getting fewer and there's less time for Selby to pull it back.

Basically it's just a waiting game for me, when theres value i'll ponce, whether I get a bet on Selby or not I want him to win.

Anyone seen Ronnie's odd's though? 4/9, that is disgraceful. No-one's tempted by that surely, I don't care how good he is, or can be.

Archived