Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

World Snooker Championship 2014

Ronnie looks like he's sorted himself out, great frame from him here, I just hope Selby is still on his top form. Gonna be a great night if both are at the top of their game.

12-12. C'mon Selby.

Good response from the Jester.

This is an awesome final.

Yup. Deserves to go all the way to a final frame decider. Gotta be up early for work but not gonna miss this for anything.

He's looking good so far. Hope he keeps it up! There's no doubt O'Sullivan will find some form some stage of this session.

Yeah, I keep waiting for Ronnie to spark into life, especially after the first frame of this session, but it's just not happening although credit has to go to Selby for stifling him.

Not taking anything away from Mark but Ronnie is way below his best at the moment which is surprising.

Yeah, I keep waiting for Ronnie to spark into life, especially after the first frame of this session, but it's just not happening although credit has to go to Selby for stifling him.

Not taking anything away from Mark but Ronnie is way below his best at the moment which is surprising.

It's difficult to say that either are at their best really.

It might not be the best final quality wise, but for entertainment it's been superb.

Can't really take my eyes off it.

Selby has been brilliant today. His safety's are bang on and obviously Ronnie is struggling to handle them. But there's going to be a moment where Ronnie comes to life.

Huge frame this, if Ronnie goes 15-12 down it'll be very hard to come back against a player like Selby.

Would agree with that if it was anyone else but nobody would be surprised if at 15-12 Ronnie rattled off 3 frames in a row inside 20 minutes. Just needs to come to life and it can all change very quickly where he's concerned.

Would agree with that if it was anyone else but nobody would be surprised if at 15-12 Ronnie rattled off 3 frames in a row inside 20 minutes. Just needs to come to life and it can all change very quickly where he's concerned.

I agree with this. Still think there's a lot of snooker to be played but it's been a war of attrition so far and that's suited Selby. C'mon Mark!

Archived