Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

World Snooker Championship 2014

Just thought that myself. There was a good 15-20 minutes of missed pots but lucky snookers by Selby!

Some of the snookers where unbelievable! When he missed the yellow and it nestled behind the brown I bet Ronnie felt like crying!

Oh my god. Ronnie only needed to tap that in! 

Great composure from Selby to knock the black in.

Such a pivotal frame to win given how long it's taken and how the frame panned out.

My word, what a unbelievable session full of tension.

Those missed yellows in one of the previous frames, now that missed pink.

This is set up to be one of the most classic finals ever.

Tennis, especially when at Wimbledon not a sport then? Ridiculous comment. 

Loved that black in the last frame where Selby has made it 8-10. I would love an 18-17 with either of these two winning, love Ronnie and really like Selby.

How is that a ridiculous comment? lol

learn to read, lad!

How is that a ridiculous comment? lol

learn to read, lad!

You have to pay and "keep your gob shut" at Wimbledon, so would you consider Tennis not being a sport at Wimbledon as you're permitted from speaking whilst the game is in play? I read what you said perfectly. 

But it's still snooker?

You can dress it up all you like...Any sport where you have to pay money to sit and keep your gob shut ain't a sport for me. .

Fair enough, then keep away because this is one of the most technically challenging sports there is.

A sport that requires an extreme amount of skill is the sport for me. Thankfully more mature people agree with the way I look at it than the way you do.

Archived