Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MarshallForEngland

"If you're watching on the tele you're a..."

Trouble is it is us sad c!!! that pay for the full Sky or BT sport package or drink in Sky sport showing pubs that pays to fill up the TV money treasure trove. And also many of us pay for foxes player to get the Radio Leics commentary online  when working away

I would love to go to every home and away game  Money isn't the problem, it is having a career where the piper calls the tune. interesting sitting in a bar on Monday night in Dumfries with some dodgy German Sky coverage of Reading Leicester on silent on the pub TV with my skygo on the ipad running the English Sky commentary over wifi

tomorrow will also be a Sky day if I am still at home being on 24hr call for the next week prevents even driving over to Leicester from Rutland let alone loosing contact for 2 hrs at the game. I guess if you want to do that, you have to pick a job with no weekend or away from home work or a very flexible boss Bad enough when I told them I had to be home for the Yeovil game when they tried to send me up to Aberdeen that morning after work was swapped

I didn't even listen to the game on the radio.

My three dachshunds are doing their Kennel Club bronze good citizens award and I took them training on Monday night.

Other responsibilities and all that !!

Is there a stream? :)  Id like to watch it at home on TV

Thing is I used to be a STH, I used to travel away, but peoples circumstances change. Combination of work and family commitments, there's no point in me having a season ticket any more as i wouldn't make half the games, but you can bet i've been to a damn site more games than half the people singing this. The only people i'd accept this from are those that have had season tickets for minimum of 15+ years, and I'm pretty sure these aren't the people singing it..

If you sing this song then you're a pleb.

Having banter between home fans is great but there's nothing funny in this...just makes us look pathetic. Having been at Reading and seen the embarrassments that were chanting it then it really isn't any wonder that it gets a weekly airing. Wrong'uns!

and i would ask the people who said that why when i cant get to every game and pay for sky would i go and pay to watch a game what is on sky when i can use the money to watch a game which isnt on sky sports.

That's a great point. I have no idea what the point is, but I'm sure it's a great one.

Archived