Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MarshallForEngland

"If you're watching on the tele you're a..."

Are people genuinely offended by the chant!?

Wish people would stop trying to justify to strangers on the internet why they dont go to games. 

Most people understand not everyone can get to all games, and for the rest, just let them have their feeling of superiority. Its not like its hurting you, and it means everything to them.

Are people genuinely offended by the chant!?

Wish people would stop trying to justify to strangers on the internet why they dont go to games. 

Most people understand not everyone can get to all games, and for the rest, just let them have their feeling of superiority. Its not like its hurting you, and it means everything to them.

I can't say on their behalf... but I imagine the general consensus will be, "I don't like to be called a ****". 

Wind your neck in. It was a minority of pricks and nipped in the bud ASAP. Embarrassing chant sung mostly by schoolchildren with no concept of the big wide fvcking world.

If there is a more overused, boring, and condescending phrase than "wind your neck in" then I am yet to hear it. It takes a breathtaking level of arrogance to believe you are in a position to say it, and it is never said by people who could justifiably deliver such an instruction with a straight face. "Wind your neck in"  lol  lol You should have followed it with "sunshine", "ked" or "laddy", just to make it as patronising as possible. 

If there is a more overused, boring, and condescending phrase than "wind your neck in" then I am yet to hear it. It takes a breathtaking level of arrogance to believe you are in a position to say it, and it is never said by people who could justifiably deliver such an instruction with a straight face. "Wind your neck in" lollol You should have followed it with "sunshine", "ked" or "laddy", just to make it as patronising as possible.

You are getting overly aggro at a football chant. I haven't had the chance to get down to many game this season, yet I really couldn't care less. It's a bit of fun at the football. I don't think Derby appreciate being called sheepshaggers but they don't give a shite. It's football, alot worse is said.

If there is a more overused, boring, and condescending phrase than "wind your neck in" then I am yet to hear it. It takes a breathtaking level of arrogance to believe you are in a position to say it, and it is never said by people who could justifiably deliver such an instruction with a straight face. "Wind your neck in"  lol  lol You should have followed it with "sunshine", "ked" or "laddy", just to make it as patronising as possible. 

Grow up, kid.

If there is a more overused, boring, and condescending phrase than "wind your neck in" then I am yet to hear it. It takes a breathtaking level of arrogance to believe you are in a position to say it, and it is never said by people who could justifiably deliver such an instruction with a straight face. "Wind your neck in" lollol You should have followed it with "sunshine", "ked" or "laddy", just to make it as patronising as possible.

Pipe down, petal.

I think some people have missed the point somewhat. I haven't once mentioned finding it offensive or anything remotely similar to that. I really don't care about offensiveness. The point is how readily Leicester supporters slate other Leicester supporters. There has been thread after thread on here about "plastic fans" and the "prawn sandwich brigade", lots of people saying they'd rather we have empty seats instead of the "new" contingent only watching Leicester because we are winning, and people chanting silly things like this at games. I have not spent much time at all in the terraces of other teams' stadiums, so it is genuinely interesting to me if this is something that Leicester fans do more than others or whether all teams have roughly the same percentage of sanctimonious supporters who can't wait to pat themselves on the back for being such a good fan. 

Agreed it's a shit chant. Majority of people sing it because they think it's funny. Handful sing it because they mean it and think they're a better fan.

You off on one again? Calm down sunshine

Don't agree with the chants. Base level and pretty unfunny as well. I'll tolerate them though and people should just learn to tolerate them. If you don't like it now I'd brace yourself for next season because they are probably only going to get worse when we are in the premiership and attendances go up another notch.

Think we should change the chant to,If your not f##king singing your a c#nt.But I suppose someone will say its my right to sit in silence when we're about to win the league for the first time in 34 years.

£34 each, i wish i was being a Cûnt! Been to 8 games this season due to not living in Leicester and working weekends... could of paid for a season ticket for the cost of those games. The prices tomorrow, as for the Brighton game, are insane!

Oh well, hopefully it'll be a good'un! Shame it's not for the league anymore but never mind.

What happens if you are listening to it on the radio? I'm tempted to go for berk but not sure what the correct term would be in this situation.

Nothing wrong with listening on the radio,that's old school.

Archived