Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Any DMU students who don't have tickets for Doncaster

Is this some sort of joke, so there are fans who can't go to the game because tickets have "sold out" yet students can go for £6 that is shocking

No it's part of a sponsorship deal pre agreed a long long time ago. The same with other sponsors all grabbing loads of tickets, King power grabbing a loads.

I hope that's a joke.

Well, I'm happy to sell them on here, but get in quick as i'll have to take the listing down on ebay.

It is a joke. 

You're a ****.

That's not how you spell entrepreneur.

Also available to students and staff who are long term City fans. Why do people just assume it's everyone's first game or they support someone else?

Anyway, should be entertaining on here around tea time now. lol

Exactly. To be honest, even if I took advantage of this (I wouldn't because I'm working Saturday), I wouldn't sell them on even at face value. You have to sign for the tickets and I wouldn't risk my future education. 

Plus, I'd only go in that section if it was a sell-out like it is. Otherwise I've gone full price just to sit with my mates.

Also available to students and staff who are long term City fans. Why do people just assume it's everyone's first game or they support someone else?

Anyway, should be entertaining on here around tea time now. lol

Sigh, the tales of woe are getting boring... "I've had a season ticket since 1912, this is the only season I've missed ever and I can't get a ticket, but some other bugger has and it's unfair because it's not me".

Archived