Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Any DMU students who don't have tickets for Doncaster

Oh FFS I wish they'd announced this earlier. I'm a DMU student and I've paid full price for a ticket :angry: I might have to buy two and then sell them to recuperate my initial outlay.

If you're selling two I'd be happy to buy them off you, just give me a price, PM me mate.

I don't mind these offers for other games but seems a bit ridiculous in the circumstances. Difference is DMU students who really wanted to go could have purchased a ticket anyway (or attempted to) whereas these 300 tickets have been closed off to other LCFC fans who aren't at DMU.

A dog gives birth in a stable it doesn't make its puppies foals. Call a Polly a university its still a Polly,save your £6 for when you have no job because your degrees worth Jack.

I dont think you understand the old rolls of Polys and Unis in our education system do you? Polys were not a second class Uni.

Guest MattP

My mates brother sold two for £120 last night in the pub :o

Incredible money really for Leicester v Doncaster.

My mates brother sold two for £120 last night in the pub :o

Incredible money really for Leicester v Doncaster.

Not far off the price of my 2012/13 season ticket.

looks like scare tactics so people dont go and queue up so he can get the tickets for himself.

WERE ON TO YOU

I was going to make the trip in but I called ahead. There was 200 tickets available from Monday for £6 each, they have now sold out according to a lady I spoke to at the Union. Presumably the 100 tickets to be given away free on Wednesday still will be but that's irrelevant for me anyway as I'll be at work.

Guest MattP

Does anybody know who is selling some at all

I would pay that tbf

If I didn't have any it would be tempting, whether I could hand over £120 for two £6 tickets though I don't know on principle!

If I didn't have any it would be tempting, whether I could hand over £120 for two £6 tickets though I don't know on principle!

I know what you mean but I would do anything for my children to be happy so it would be worth it for the look on my sons face :)

Archived