Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Did you go on the pitch...

194 members have voted

1. 1. Did you get on the pitch?

• Yes
    • No

I truly doubt you're in the minority with your opinions pal  :thumbup:

Well I agree with him. But I hope all of you who have waited so long to invade the pitch finally feel like they've made something of themselves.

I went on 1st invasion and 2nd, was class enjoyed both. 

At the end of the day you saw the presentation and got on the pitch everybody wins

Good for you, even if the pitch invasions felt a bit over-keen for my liking! I hope you enjoyed your day. I enjoyed mine. And saw the presentation.

Idiotic comment - what gives you the right to spoil it for others - some never got the chance to see the cup paraded as those who wanted their selfish moment on the pitch before the players left spoilt that moment.

It's a bit tongue in cheek mate...

So, as I said before, you felt the need to be on the pitch with a bunch of ****s? If I had felt that strongly about the people already on the pitch then I'd have had no interest in hanging around with them for fifteen

Not what I said is it dickhead? Read it again. I didn't call anyone *****, I said it was 'cuntery' of the highest order to run on at that point in time.

Not what I said is it dickhead? Read it again. I didn't call anyone *****, I said it was 'cuntery' of the highest order to run on at that point in time.

He he that made me actually laugh out loud. Cuntery! Love it. I'm going to use that. And you are right by the way!

Was nice to have a walk across the pitch and see it from a different perspective, also nice to feel the grass. Good scenes.

This is why I went on, to get a look from the player's perspective, and just to generally experience it! Nothing wrong with that.

He tweeted once that his kids were scared, hardly equates to being a "douche"(hate that American phrase)

Actually, he tweeted twice. His second was "Anyway. Great celebrations in the end with the ones I I love. #champions pic.twitter.com/muEfLN9zCl" - 4hrs ago.

But when I got home from the game, the first thing I did was check for news on the supporter who was receiving CPR for 15 minutes in the stand. The Doncaster players have come out and tweeted their condolences to the supporter. GTF can only complain about having his celebrations ruined.

I don't know where I stand with my own performance on this one, I was part of the crowd at the bottom of the family stand who strolled on to the pitch just as the players walked past me in the lap of honour, I didn't go charging towards any players or invade their personal space, infact Lloyd walked past me about 3 yards away looking incredibly intimidated and pissed off so I refrained even more from speaking to him...

I'll let you lot decide.

Actually, he tweeted twice. His second was "Anyway. Great celebrations in the end with the ones I I love. #champions pic.twitter.com/muEfLN9zCl" - 4hrs ago.

But when I got home from the game, the first thing I did was check for news on the supporter who was receiving CPR for 15 minutes in the stand. The Doncaster players have come out and tweeted their condolences to the supporter. GTF can only complain about having his celebrations ruined.

What's wrong with the 2nd tweet?

And you assume he knew about the deceased supporter?

Maybe he doesn't know it happened

I can see you're the articulate sort, so I'll explain my previous comment carefully for your benefit. If somebody is guilty of sodomy they are a sodomite, if a person is a victim of slavery then they are a slave. If a person commits idiocy they are an idiot. If someone is practising cuntery then it's reasonable to assume they are being a ****. And for my part, if I saw a thousand odd people who were behaving like ****s I'd rather avoid them. So should you, in fact.

If you manage someday to process all those neural impulses and somehow forge what the rest of us refer to as thoughts you will, I hope, be able to decode what I'm trying to say: those people on the pitch were not actually ****s, nor - if you prefer - were they practising the ancient art of ****ery. And if they really were (see Bristol Rovers today, the pitch riot at Filbert St. in 1992) then you would also be a ****, or at very least a follower of ****s, were you to dash out onto the pitch to join them.

The truth is that a few people were bordering on the over-eager today, nothing more. There were no ****s and there was no ****ery. If there had been, as a well-raised chap, I'm sure you'd have gone nowhere near.

I can see you're the articulate sort, so I'll explain my previous comment carefully for your benefit. If somebody is guilty of sodomy they are a sodomite, if a person is a victim of slavery then they are a slave. If a person commits idiocy they are an idiot. If someone is practising cuntery then it's reasonable to assume they are being a ****. And for my part, if I saw a thousand odd people who were behaving like ****s I'd rather avoid them. So should you, in fact.

If you manage someday to process all those neural impulses and somehow forge what the rest of us refer to as thoughts you will, I hope, be able to decode what I'm trying to say: those people on the pitch were not actually ****s, nor - if you prefer - were they practising the ancient art of ****ery. And if they really were (see Bristol Rovers today, the pitch riot at Filbert St. in 1992) then you would also be a ****, or at very least a follower of ****s, were you to dash out onto the pitch to join them.

The truth is that a few people were bordering on the over-eager today, nothing more. There were no ****s and there was no ****ery. If there had been, as a well-raised chap, I'm sure you'd have gone nowhere near.

This is stupid logic. 

Archived