Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Did you go on the pitch...

194 members have voted

1. 1. Did you get on the pitch?

• Yes
    • No

Laughable people booing fellow supporters for going on the pitch, and then they went on the pitch.

The club did a good job, dividing the fans, and well done on the heavy handed stewarding.

Jesus wept, fans boo fans and it's the clubs and stewards fault?

Others waited back till after the lap of honour, other obviously couldn't wait ten minutes.

Laughable people booing fellow supporters for going on the pitch, and then they went on the pitch.

The club did a good job, dividing the fans, and well done on the heavy handed stewarding.

maybe some fans actually wanted to watch the presentation rather than watch some muppets running on a pitch? 

Are you serious? People booed because 'fans' went on the pitch before the presentation and then again whilst the fans were parading with their wives and children.

Going on the pitch is fine, I went on once all the players had left, but for christs sake wait until the players have finished their celebrations!

There are a lot of morons that attend Leicester matches and today bought them all out unfortunately.

your talking like a complete dick

let the players do the lap of honour,we in L1.didn't even see the trophy or manager cos of the chavs intent on running on

Im sure,like in the end the club would have let people on...once the players had finished

maybe some fans actually wanted to watch the presentation rather than watch some muppets running on a pitch?

Could have done both, not rockets science to put stewards around the tunnel area, with the stage for sky, and the trouble could have been avoided, but the constant announcements not to go on the pitch, otherwise the trophy wouldn't be presented, yeh like sky would have allowed no presentation

Are you serious? People booed because 'fans' went on the pitch before the presentation and then again whilst the fans were parading with their wives and children.

Going on the pitch is fine, I went on once all the players had left, but for christs sake wait until the players have finished their celebrations!

There are a lot of morons that attend Leicester matches and today bought them all out unfortunately.

agree with this 100%

I just don't get it.

A pitch invasion where it's tense and there's something huge riding in the game in the last game of the season is understandable. (Eg Watford away last season- I totally understood their fans).

Today was just such a pointless pitch invasion because we were promoted weeks ago. It just spoilt the players lap of honour.

I was amazed to see grown men running on there with their kids. Low IQ

Seemed to be a lot of 13 year old girls and blokes well into their thirties at first, I had to join in with the where were you when we were shit chant. Dean Hammonds little un looked frightened to death on the 2nd invasion.

Not sure I'd appreciate thousands of people running towards me and my family with toddlers and babies in hand if I were a player. Some need to think a little more of others, rather just what they want for themselves.

Archived