Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
suffolk fox

How on earth did we lose to Brighton 4 - 1

Derby apart from being thrashed by us are a good team, there setup to play the counter attack, the problem for Brighton last night was there were simply playing far to forward up the pitch and they kept getting caught out! Everything was going well for Brighton until they scored there first. Instead of grabbing the first goal and looking to keep the ball and frustrate Derby, Brighton were pushing to get there second they were acting like they were the goal down rather than Derby!

Brighton deservedly beat a bunch of legless dicks.

They let themselves, the club, and their fans down.

A tad harsh, I thought it was the right time for them to do it. They worked so hard for so long fair play to them. They were soon back to business.

After watching the play off 1st leg last night how on earth did we manage to get turned over twice last season by Brighton? They are truly awful. They made Derby look like Brazil last night. Moral of the story is I suppose do not try playing football when you have drunk buckets of vodka. However, I am saddened that they managed to stuff us 4 1 on our own patch when in reality they aren't very good.

Hope the rumours aren't true about Ulloah either. He is a poor mans. steve Howard.

Judging a team on one game is naive. We lost to Brighton at home because they wanted it more and we weren't at the races. But remember we also lost to them 3-1 earlier in the season, a game in which they outpassed us and outclassed us for at least 70 minutes. They are a very good side on their day, just need to perform more consistently.

Judging a team on one game is naive. We lost to Brighton at home because they wanted it more and we weren't at the races. But remember we also lost to them 3-1 earlier in the season, a game in which they outpassed us and outclassed us for at least 70 minutes. They are a very good side on their day, just need to perform more consistently.

Not judging it on one game, they are a poor side and only just scraped into the playoffs. You only have to go onto their forums and their own fans are not happy with their management team or the way they set up to play or even play. I genuinely believe we failed to turn up against them twice this season. The second time admittedly our players were still drunk or suffering hangovers. Brighton are the worst team in the playoffs. Derby are not that great either, Brighton made them look great.

Archived