Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
suffolk fox

How on earth did we lose to Brighton 4 - 1

After watching the play off 1st leg last night how on earth did we manage to get turned over twice last season by Brighton? They are truly awful. They made Derby look like Brazil last night. Moral of the story is I suppose do not try playing football when you have drunk buckets of vodka. However, I am saddened that they managed to stuff us 4 1 on our own patch when in reality they aren't very good.

Hope the rumours aren't true about Ulloah either. He is a poor mans. steve Howard.

Don't want to appear picky but a shot that rebounds off the bar is not a shot on target? The fact it hit their keeper on the back and went in goes down as an own goal.

It's only on target if it's going in without intervention. Hitting the post and bar is off target.

That shot only went in because it hit Kuszczak's back, that's the intervention and it was off target, and an own goal, as unlucky as it was.

We lost 1-4 due to the fact Big Wes did not want Florist to make the play-offs. Plus Steve Claridge andBarry Fry had a 100 quid each on 1-4 at 66-1.

After watching the play off 1st leg last night how on earth did we manage to get turned over twice last season by Brighton? They are truly awful. They made Derby look like Brazil last night. Moral of the story is I suppose do not try playing football when you have drunk buckets of vodka. However, I am saddened that they managed to stuff us 4 1 on our own patch when in reality they aren't very good.

Hope the rumours aren't true about Ulloah either. He is a poor mans. steve Howard.

Because large parts of our squad was still hungover from celebrating promotion?

Shit happens. One defeat out of six in a total of 46 games is negligable.

It's football, it's why it's great.

How we lost to Charlton (one of the worst teams I've seen), Doncaster and even Forest (who just kicked us all game) is more important. Brighton were impressive against us.

Archived