Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deucalion

Where do you think we will finish next season?

Honesty Time.  

352 members have voted

1. 1. Where will we finish next season?

• Top 4
    • 5 - 7
    • 8-12
    • 13- 17
    • 18-20

• 3 weeks later...

With the right players brought in, we should stay up, I expect us to be more compact and have no doubts it's going to be a tough season.

The big problems that need to be worked is the defence, and we cannot be as wasteful up front, as we won't be getting the amount chances we did last season, sort these out we will be fine.

Welllll...

Following this reasoning, that it is pointless to speculate as all the facts are not yet known, maybe the poll questions should have been 'Where do you think Leicester will finish in the 2013-14 Championship' then???

spec·u·late   [spek-yuh-leyt]  Show IPA
verb (used without object), spec·u·lat·ed, spec·u·lat·ing.
to engage in thought or reflection; meditate (often followed by on, upon,  or a clause).
to indulge in conjectural thought.
to engage in any business transaction involving considerable risk or the chance of large gains,especially to buy and sell commodities, stocks, etc., in the expectation of a quick or very large profit.

Go on...engage in some conjectural thought, you know you want to !!   lol  :thumbup:

I do this on occasions, but I do find it strenuous.  :rolleyes:

It depends on who we sign.

At the moment I think we will finish in the bottom three as we won't score enough goals but with the addition of a couple of decent striking options then 15th might be possible. Anything above that would be amazing.

Anyone who thinks we are going to finish top 6  is off their head.

12th.  I think with our momentum we would just about stay up with the existing squad, but with 3-4 more quality additions, mainly a starting striker and a centre back, I think we will do better.  The following season we will need to step up again or we would finish lower as the winning mentality dips a little.

12th. I think with our momentum we would just about stay up with the existing squad, but with 3-4 more quality additions, mainly a starting striker and a centre back, I think we will do better. The following season we will need to step up again or we would finish lower as the winning mentality dips a little.

Interesting. As things stand now, most bookies have us as favourites for relegation, together with Burnley and QPR.

It would appear they think that we must strengthen to stay in the division.

Interesting. As things stand now, most bookies have us as favourites for relegation, together with Burnley and QPR.

It would appear they think that we must strengthen to stay in the division.

Most bookies had Pearson as the favourite for the sack also, so it means nothing.

The obvious thing for them to do is make those coming up favourites to go back down, happens every year. Doesn't mean teams can't stay up.

Obviously there's a lot of time left for the transfer window to close but at this minute I think we'll struggle. Could have done without Sunderland's resurgence at the end of this season. Norwich/Fulham would have been nailed on for the drop this year if they'd stopped up.

Luckily sides who'll be in and around us aren't that strong either. I expect QPR, Burnley, Hull (thanks to the Europa), Swansea (thanks to Garry Monk), Villa and the Baggies to be down there.

I'm gonna say 17th. It'll be tight.

• 11 months later...

Archived