Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deucalion

Where do you think we will finish next season?

Honesty Time.  

352 members have voted

1. 1. Where will we finish next season?

• Top 4
    • 5 - 7
    • 8-12
    • 13- 17
    • 18-20

I don't think there is any reason to be pessimistic about the PL.

We could beat around two thirds of the PL on a good day this year, so with a few additions I think we will be competitive.  

I also assume we will sign 2 or 3 quality additions to the first team with a couple of others making the squad stronger.  

Also, if I'm horribly wrong...then I can handle that.  It's just a bit of fun on a rainy spring day.

Anywhere between 8th and 16 th for me, I really do think that this league is easier now than when we were last in it, except for the teams occupying the top 7 places of cause. That said I'm not expecting us to trample all over the other teams at our sort of level because knowing us we will probably go on to beat Man City away and lose to the likes of Burnley and Palace at home!

15th or 16th i reckon. think we'll have a season very similar to hull's whereby we just hang around the bottom half but hopefully never quite look in enough danger to start shitting ourselves. 

I agree, as I have said before!  :rolleyes:

Welllll...

Following this reasoning, that it is pointless to speculate as all the facts are not yet known, maybe the poll questions should have been 'Where do you think Leicester will finish in the 2013-14 Championship' then???

spec·u·late   [spek-yuh-leyt]  Show IPA
verb (used without object), spec·u·lat·ed, spec·u·lat·ing.
to engage in thought or reflection; meditate (often followed by on, upon,  or a clause).
to indulge in conjectural thought.
to engage in any business transaction involving considerable risk or the chance of large gains,especially to buy and sell commodities, stocks, etc., in the expectation of a quick or very large profit.

Go on...engage in some conjectural thought, you know you want to !!   lol  :thumbup:

Welllll...

Following this reasoning, that it is pointless to speculate as all the facts are not yet known, maybe the poll questions should have been 'Where do you think Leicester will finish in the 2013-14 Championship' then???

spec·u·late   [spek-yuh-leyt]  Show IPA
verb (used without object), spec·u·lat·ed, spec·u·lat·ing.
to engage in thought or reflection; meditate (often followed by on, upon,  or a clause).
to indulge in conjectural thought.
to engage in any business transaction involving considerable risk or the chance of large gains,especially to buy and sell commodities, stocks, etc., in the expectation of a quick or very large profit.

Go on...engage in some conjectural thought, you know you want to !!   lol  :thumbup:

:rolleyes:  lol  lol  lol

Archived