Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Match Of The Day reckon Pardew was unable to do the pre match interview because he's linked to the Palace job  :xmasohmy:  To be honest very surprised if he did leave, why leave a big club like Newcastle? I know he's disliked by the supporters there but his job to prove them wrong.

I think Pulis will go West Brom.

The standard of the officials is worrying poor. The Cisse elbow, the offside from Burnley. Terrible.

And how has Reid got away with shouting at the refs face!

Match Of The Day reckon Pardew was unable to do the pre match interview because he's linked to the Palace job :xmasohmy: To be honest very surprised if he did leave, why leave a big club like Newcastle? I know he's disliked by the supporters there but his job to prove them wrong.

I think Pulis will go West Brom.

He's bit of a Palace legend.

Clearly he's taking the mick. You need a decision or two like that to get something away at the big teams. Burnley played brilliantly today.

Cheers for that. We were great today, as we were on Boxing Day. Looking at the fixtures a few weeks ago (Southampton, Spurs, Liverpool, City, Newcastle) I'd have been pleased with two or three points, we now have four and I'm gutted not to get anything from Liverpool.

Of course we had a slice of luck today, by we didn't half work for it. Vokes got 15 minutes against Liverpool, but he will struggle to get Barnes out of the side at the moment.

Don't get that at all, the guy whose legs it went through is massively offside - and surely influences the keepers decision making? Or is that classed as not interfering?

Jenas and Murphy is such a budget panel.

I am all for getting intelligent footballers on the panel but neither of them are particularly insightful. 

People used to moan about Lawrenson and Hansen but at least they had about 20 First Division winners medals between them. 

Archived