Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

QPR been v lucky with fixtures so far. 8 of 9 home games v bottom half teams. And their next home game is Palace! Second half of season will be v tough for them.

This is true. Spot on. I was thinking that earlier myself.

That's why I still think they'll get relegated. It'll be us, QPR, Burnley iMO.

I just want this ****ing season over.

I think I'd genuinely take mid table championship over this.

That just sums up the atmosphere on this forum.

I'm not stupid or naive but why is everyone giving up? We've got 21 more games and I'm going to try and enjoy every one of them. Can't believe how many people have given up on this season already. I also don't understand why this game seems to be the straw that broke the camel's back? It's as if people were expecting us to pick up points away at one of the top form sides in the division. 

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion/attitude but bloody hell I'm not giving up yet and I'm going to remain positive. It's not looking like we will stay up but let's not write it off as fans. 

QPR been v lucky with fixtures so far. 8 of 9 home games v bottom half teams. And their next home game is Palace! Second half of season will be v tough for them.

But they've also had a lot of tough away games, meaning they'll have much more opportunity to pick up points away from home. They'll stay up for me.

But they've also had a lot of tough away games, meaning they'll have much more opportunity to pick up points away from home. They'll stay up for me.

I disagree. Playing the weaker teams away in the second half of the season will be tougher as they'll be increasingly desperate not to lose at home to a fellow struggler as time goes on.

I just want this ****ing season over.

I think I'd genuinely take mid table championship over this.

Be careful what you wish for - watching Florist v Leeds on TV sums up how sh1t the Championship is. Half empty ground and a load of prem cast offs and never have beens running round aimlessly gifting possession to one another.

I missed this yesterday, mind you think I fell asleep during some of the game, I certainly zoned out and stood starring into space for sure.

https://vine.co/v/OXqLeh7uFtE/embed

Yeah that looked nasty but what I didn't understand was that he was let straight back on to the pitch even though he received treatment. I thought referees had to allow them back on?

the most depressing Derby of all time this one. the biggest talking point is the side swapping of jack ****ing colback.

and the floodlights have been leaving shadows on the pitch since 1.30pm. even the sun doesn't want to be involved in the crock of shite.

great refereeing, too. johnson was fouled twice in his own half in the build up, many a ref would've given a pointless free kick 75 yards out, instead they got a last minute derby winner away from home.

Archived