Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Was watching SSN this morning and one of the presenter made a comment about a majority of games all kicking off at 3pm, all on the same day.

I thought to myself you can blame the corporation you work for for the reason it doesn't happen very often.

Can we all take a moment to appreciate how Lee Cattermole, defensive midfielder extraordinaire who would improve our side greatly by stopping all attacks from the middle of the pitch with his tough tackling and perfect positioning, wasn't able to stop any of the three Hull goals yesterday, and they all came from central areas?

Can we all take a moment to appreciate how Lee Cattermole, defensive midfielder extraordinaire who would improve our side greatly by stopping all attacks from the middle of the pitch with his tough tackling and perfect positioning, wasn't able to stop any of the three Hull goals yesterday, and they all came from central areas?

Well...we conceded two from down our right hand side...maybe we should take a moment to appreciate Danny 'Can defend better than' Simpson.

Yep, I noticed that too. Very poor performance from the boy Lee

:thumbup:

Well...we conceded two from down our right hand side...maybe we should take a moment to appreciate Danny 'Can defend better than' Simpson.

There is that too...

If you let football put a dampener on Christmas you need to get out the house. I manage to get as frustrated as anybody at the moment but the bulk of that is during and imminently after the match, I don't know how anybody can go about having a weekend / week ruined through seething about their football team, let alone Christmas.

PREACH IT SISTAH.

Matt ain't half a moaning Miranda though remember

I think you'll find that the reason for the first goal was the poor high line we played with our LB keeping everyone onside....can't really blame the right side there.

Spurs' 2nd was a free-kick due to Wassa and James poor tackling - nothing to do with where on the pitch he scored a free-kick from.

Archived