Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

I didn't. Will look out for it as Neville is normally right and interesting, I just think his analysis is massively overrated.

I think people are surprised that he's not a foaming Scouse hater (I am referring to the whole of Liverpool rather than that thick lad who can't find the shift key) and it's given his ordinarily good to great analysis the impression of being genre defining and revolutionary.

I think there's an element of that but also he's not afraid to criticise where a lot of ex-pros wouldn't, like Mignolet getting it in the neck a few weeks back for not saving that Jagielka goal. He sets his standards high and that's quite refreshing when you're used to "he was unlucky there" or "you're not saving that" etc etc.

QPR could end up coming to our place with a away 0-0-18 record at this rate, they are absolutely hopeless on their travels.

Watching them tonight makes it even more depressing we've been so poor at home against the lower sides.

QPR could end up coming to our place with a away 0-0-18 record at this rate, they are absolutely hopeless on their travels.

Watching them tonight makes it even more depressing we've been so poor at home against the lower sides.

We could easily have got 5 more points from the Burnley and West Brom games.

We through them away and if we get relegated by a narrow margin that will be where the season was won and lost as far as I'm concerned. Even with the dogshit tactics in both games we were very unlucky to only get 1 point.

What a shame.

Never heard a crowd so pissed off when 3-0 up, every time an Everton player looked at Howard they were groaning then booing.

I'm listening to BBC Five Live and there's Everton fans on there actually moaning claiming they were lucky tonight! If they get upset about beating QPR 3-1, how would they feel if they had no win in eleven. 

I'm listening to BBC Five Live and there's Everton fans on there actually moaning claiming they were lucky tonight! If they get upset about beating QPR 3-1, how would they feel if they had no win in eleven. 

They feel because they had a great season last year they have a right to be thrashing every team they play. A bit like a lot of our fans as well tbh.

It's all about expectation. They had a brilliant season last year and in they won't top that but they expect the same/better. Sometimes people achieving can make their own downfall. Look at Nige.

I've no doubt if they do it won't end 0-0-19.

I'm not the gloating type, but I do tend to agree with you over the Pearson comments. With Barnes, it's going to be difficult for Fit again Vokes to get his place back.

Probably play vokes and barnes....they will likely line up against us next season when you lose ings tbh.

If I was you I'd be loving this forum at the moment. I'd have a hard time not being a willy puller.

Pearson's words spurred Dyche on.

It's spurred their team on. They are playing as an unit and making themselves difficult opposition. QPR have seemingly built some spirit as well. We don't appear to have the right mentality here. Burnley might not have the ability to win a league but they may have the ability to battle themselves and make it awkward.

We are so naive, teams are preying on our errors. Them early games gave them a listen.

Archived