Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

when you see the absolutely disgusting lack of any quality from either of these sides it makes it so much more upsetting we've managed to end up so far behind everyone in this league.

I think the same so often. This is as weak as I can remember the Premier League being. Being comfortably bottom of it is downright humiliating.

TBF our pile of shit has put a dampner on Christmas too, still fuming about them now.

I normally get a present related about Leicester for Christmas, I don't wanna know this year.

If you let football put a dampener on Christmas you need to get out the house. I manage to get as frustrated as anybody at the moment but the bulk of that is during and imminently after the match, I don't know how anybody can go about having a weekend / week ruined through seething about their football team, let alone Christmas.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30587905

wansea City have agreed to sign Nelson Oliveira on loan from Benfica until the end of the season.

The deal was finalised on Tuesday and the Portugal striker, 23, will be eligible to play for the Premier League club from January.

NP is getting left behind! u useless bastard.  :ph34r: 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30587905

wansea City have agreed to sign Nelson Oliveira on loan from Benfica until the end of the season.

The deal was finalised on Tuesday and the Portugal striker, 23, will be eligible to play for the Premier League club from January.

NP is getting left behind! u useless bastard.  :ph34r: 

Knowing Nigel, he'll come out with "no need to strengthen" statement after all of his targets go elsewhere. 

Knowing Nigel, he'll come out with "no need to strengthen" statement after all of his targets go elsewhere. 

Yeah, if my boss was saying "Damn, I didn't get who I gunned for and we badly needed strengthening" that would really motivate me. Saying he doesn't need strengthening and believes in and trusts me would be such a downer... Nigel Pearson, the anti-motivator.

Yeah, if my boss was saying "Damn, I didn't get who I gunned for and we badly needed strengthening" that would really motivate me. Saying he doesn't need strengthening and believes in and trusts me would be such a downer... Nigel Pearson, the anti-motivator.

Surely the players don't think they are doing a good job?

Coming from the person who rates Schlupp.

Joint second top goalscorer, if it wasn't for him we would be on nine points.

That assist against Arsenal & goal against Burnley, could be crucial come the end of the season.

Joint second top goalscorer, if it wasn't for him we would be on nine points.

That assist against Arsenal & goal against Burnley, could be crucial come the end of the season.

So could his faults for opposition goals. Not closing down Hutton springs to mind, maybe could have been a draw?

Archived