Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Can't speak for Corky but I thought he acted like a complete bellend while in charge of Spurs. Almost like a fan not a manager.

I'm not sure it's time to be having a go at managers acting like 'bellends'. Not at the moment.

We'll have to see how he does. Personally, I'd have been happy for them to keep Lambert. He was taking them down.

I'm not sure it's time to be having a go at managers acting like 'bellends'. Not at the moment.

We'll have to see how he does. Personally, I'd have been happy for them to keep Lambert. He was taking them down.

Pearson's situation has nothing to do with me thinking Sherwood acted like a bellend while in charge of Spurs.

What has Nige done to be considered a bellend? Seriously.

Delighted they've got Sherwood. One less relegation spot to sweat over.

Hopefully they'll let him set the team up for tomorrow.

What gives you that impression? He lost 10 in 28 games at Spurs, hardly a rubbish record. Granted Spurs had/have a stronger squad but they were still poor when he took over.

What gives you that impression? He lost 10 in 28 games at Spurs, hardly a rubbish record. Granted Spurs had/have a stronger squad but they were still poor when he took over.

Losing more than 1 in 3 for a side chasing Europe is utterly atrocious.

It's amazing how some people go on like Sherwood is some English Mourinho or something. Spurs got hammered last season whenever they were up against anyone half decent.

Nobody is going on like he's Mourinho. Who said that? We, well I, think he's a decent manager because he did well at Spurs. It is ok to rate someone without comparing them to one of the best.

Whether you rate Sherwood or not, if his new manager bounce lasts long enough to inspire a few Villa wins, they easily have enough quality in their squad to stay up. Then they can build from there. Dont agree that theyre nailed on to go down at all.

Whether you rate Sherwood or not, if his new manager bounce lasts long enough to inspire a few Villa wins, they easily have enough quality in their squad to stay up. Then they can build from there. Dont agree that theyre nailed on to go down at all.

lol What?!

Losing more than 1 in 3 for a side chasing Europe is utterly atrocious.

With a squad that wasn't his/he didn't build, I think his job at Spurs was decent.

And that's my opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if Villa stayed up now. Sherwood was a good captain on the pitch too.

I think it's a good appointment, he got shit on at Spurs, 50% win ratio I think he had that's really not a bad return.

If Pearson had gone the other week he'd be one of the names near the top of my list, that said providing Pearson starts learning from his mistakes id rather have Pearson in charge.

The only doubt I have about Sherwood is can he handle the situation Villa are in? And it's the worry I'd have had should Pearson gone and Sherwood come in.

He will and they will do well. He's a very attacking type of manager and they've got a lot of pave and quality. It's insane how badly Lambert has managed what is actually a squad with a lot of potential. I fear they'll now have a big turn around like WBA.

Leaves us, QPR, Burnely and Sunderland or Hull. Sadly, we're probably going to be rock bottom come the end.

He will and they will do well. He's a very attacking type of manager and they've got a lot of pave and quality. It's insane how badly Lambert has managed what is actually a squad with a lot of potential. I fear they'll now have a big turn around like WBA.

Leaves us, QPR, Burnely and Sunderland or Hull. Sadly, we're probably going to be rock bottom come the end.

An attacking manager going to a team with the worst attack in the division - they don't have a lot of quality at all, he will struggle with a team that could still be playing against us from last month and not have scored.

Sherwoods actual league form as manager is 22 games / 13 wins / 3 draws and 6 losses so 59% win ratio....I think people only remember that the loses tended to be big scoring loses to top teams...overall he is actually Spurs best Prem manager ever by win ratio!

Archived