Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Tbf to Big Sam he deserves a new contract with West Ham. He's done a brilliant job with them.

He has, he now won't get one because a load of meatheads decide to confront the owner at a service station and threaten him about him, that's the sort of thing that's happening in the Premier League now.

He's done an amazing job with them, but the relationship with the fans has never been good. He only has to lose one game and the fans turn on him, it's very similar to when Pardew was at Newcastle. Am I right in saying Big Sam as never suffered premier league relegation?

I remember going to Peterboro V West Ham with a Hammer supporting mate in the away end and I couldn't believe the abuse he got. "You fat bastard, we play on the floor" being sung when they were 2-0 up, it wasn't an attempt at irony or humour afterwards either.

Just to let people know that 'Fans favourite' Uncle Arry is on Adrian Durham's drive time show at 4pm today.

Matt P, Dangerous Tiger... Tune in and prepare to be entertained

lol

:P

lol I might give it a listen.

His contract runs out in the summer, why on earth would they sack him now?

If he is definitely going... then why not? They would only have to pay up the remainder of his contract. I don't think he'd come in a million years, but he'd be perfect.

If he is definitely going... then why not? They would only have to pay up the remainder of his contract. I don't think he'd come in a million years, but he'd be perfect.

Because you may as well just let him see out the job while you look at what other managers you are looking to appoint instead of causing unneccesary upheaval.

I don't think he'd be as good as people think, I'd still take Pearson if we are relegated but if you offered Fat Sam now then I'd be tempted.

I think that's a pretty sensible approach.

Because you may as well just let him see out the job while you look at what other managers you are looking to appoint instead of causing unneccesary upheaval.

That's presuming they haven't already done that! If they've known he was already going they could be some way down that process.

Just to let people know that 'Fans favourite' Uncle Arry is on Adrian Durham's drive time show at 4pm today.

Matt P, Dangerous Tiger... Tune in and prepare to be entertained

lol

:P

What a farce of a show. Just reminiscing about Redknapp's "glory" days, his wonderful anecdotes and absolving any blame from anything that's gone wrong.

Durham is a ****ing joke.

What a farce of a show. Just reminiscing about Redknapp's "glory" days, his wonderful anecdotes and absolving any blame from anything that's gone wrong.

Durham is a ****ing joke.

You boring person.

I love the story about the West Ham fan who he played and was better than Lee Chapman.

lol

Lighten up Corky..be happy..

Just seen the Tv fixtures for April do we normally have all these exceptions of games being moved for one reason or another

Saturday 4 April 2015

12.45pm Arsenal v Liverpool (BT Sport)

5.30pm Chelsea v Stoke City (Sky Sports)

Sunday 5 April 2015

1.30pm Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur (Sky Sports)

4pm Sunderland v Newcastle United (Sky Sports)

Monday 6 April 2015

8pm Crystal Palace v Manchester City (Sky Sports)

Saturday 11 April 2015

12.45pm Swansea City v Everton (BT Sport) *

* Subject to a possible movement to Sunday 12th April, 12pm, due to club participation in the UEFA Champions League the following Tuesday.

5.30pm Burnley v Arsenal (Sky Sports) *

* Subject to a possible movement to Sunday 12th April due to club participation in the UEFA Champions League the following Tuesday.

Sunday 12 April 2015

1.30pm Queens Park Rangers v Chelsea (Sky Sports)*

* Subject to Chelsea's possible participation in the UEFA Champions League the following Tuesday.

4pm Manchester United v Manchester City (Sky Sports)*

* Subject to Manchester City's possible participation in the UEFA Champions League the following Tuesday.

Monday 13 April 2015

8pm Liverpool v Newcastle United (Sky Sports)

Saturday 18 April 2015

5.30pm Chelsea v Manchester United (Sky Sports)*

* Subject to Manchester United's possible FA Cup participation.

Sunday 19 April 2015

1.30pm Manchester City v West Ham United (Sky Sports)*

* Subject to Manchester City's possible participation in the UEFA Champions League the following Tuesday.

4pm Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur (Sky Sports)

Monday 20 April 2015

8pm Aston Villa v Queens Park Rangers (Sky Sports)*

* Subject to Aston Villa's possible FA Cup participation.

Saturday 25 April 2015

12.45pm Southampton v Tottenham Hotspur (BT Sport)*

* Subject to Tottenham Hotspur's possible participation in the UEFA Europa League the preceding Thursday.

5.30pm Manchester City v Aston Villa (Sky Sports)

Sunday 26 April 2015

1.30pm Everton v Manchester United (Sky Sports)

4pm Arsenal v Chelsea (Sky Sports)

Wednesday 29 April 2015

7.45pm Leicester City v Chelsea (Sky Sports)*

* Previously postponed due to Chelsea's participation in the League Cup Final

Archived