Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Guest LCFC_World

Would be a BIG mistake if Real Madrid sold him. One of their best player, and on his day one of the best payers in the world. Too good for Man Utd.

Stoke want Bojan from Barcelona on loan!

He was the next big thing a few years back, seems like a coup to me

I've been following Bojan since I fell in love with him on fm 2007 but unfortunately he's not had a good season for quite a while. Last year at Ajax was seen as a surefire way to get him back in form but Ajax weren't impressed and decided not to extend his contract. I still believe in his talent and I hope that one day he realises his potential. I would love to see him in the prem.

Would be a BIG mistake if Real Madrid sold him. One of their best player, and on his day one of the best payers in the world. Too good for Man Utd.

They want to sell him to United because they won't be in Europe next season, apparently Di Maria would rather PSG but Real said that that was never happening.

This time last year the same thing was said about Vokes, Arfield and Marney. And who is this Danny Ings, what's he ever done?

Not on here, no one expected you to get promotion so you were hardly discussed.

This time last year the same thing was said about Vokes, Arfield and Marney. And who is this Danny Ings, what's he ever done?

Am I right in saying only one of those players was signed by Sean Dyche? You can't really use them to justify his transfer policy then.

Am I right in saying only one of those players was signed by Sean Dyche? You can't really use them to justify his transfer policy then.

Yes.. all the others were signed by Eddie Howe.

It's broadly believed that Howe would have gained success if he stayed at Burnley. He seems to have a good eye for a player.

Crazy how despite FFP issues with Man city they still buy people for insane amounts. They havent even sold anyone.

And PSG. I don't get it. What's the point in having all this FFP if certain clubs still buy players, and don't sell any? Or is it because they are that rich the fines don't effect them? Or am I getting it wrong?

Either way, I hate it. It's just buy, buy, buy with Manchester City. Shame really, I used to like them as a club before all this.

I'm not trying to justify his transfer policy, if I was doing that I'd have brought up how well Michael Kightly did for us. I'm trying to point out that managers see certain attributes in players that we as fans don't.

Sometimes that's true, sometimes managers make mistakes. It's far too early in his career to know how successful Sean Dyche is going to be in the transfer market.

Sean Dyche transfer policy has been embarrassingly funny so far, not one of them players I would have wanted. But then again they could surprise us.

Burnley could easily say the same about Albrighton and Upson.

But then throughout the season how many times was it mentioned that we were shite and would fall away?

Many were very impressed by how you were doing but thought QPR would start playing to their capabilities and overtake you. It didn't happen and fair play to Dyche for getting you promoted with that squad.

I don't remember people calling you shite.

And PSG. I don't get it. What's the point in having all this FFP if certain clubs still buy players, and don't sell any? Or is it because they are that rich the fines don't effect them? Or am I getting it wrong?

Either way, I hate it. It's just buy, buy, buy with Manchester City. Shame really, I used to like them as a club before all this.

The current FFP 'penalties' are a joke. The big spenders can easily afford any monetary fines. Man City will lose a couple of roster spots for Champions League. That has a little more impact. But to truly be a deterrent, they need to deduct league points for non-compliance. That would get their attention.

FFP truly is a waste of time. Get rid of it. Clearly isn't being taken seriously if Man City/PSG are still splashing absolutely stupid money on players.

I'm actually warming to the idea of a European super league. Get all these out of touch jokers playing each other in some cringetastic league that the glory hunters will all fap over and let them have their mess elsewhere.

Archived