Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

We all must have missed this amongst all WC final hype but Saints has signed Pelle. Good replacement for Lambert!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28280081

you may have missed it but many didn't ;)

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/95619-graziano-pelle-gone-to-southampton/

The Daily Express reports that Liverpool are poised to launch a £45million move for Marco Reus after his move from Borussia Dortmund to Barcelona did not materialise with the Catalan giants opting for Luis Suarez.

Imagine Marco Reus in the prem, one of my favorite players, would LOVE to see him here!

Looks like a lot of star players are heading to the prem this window... Good to see but means the gap at the top is going to get bigger! Can see easy Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, City & Utd BOSSING the league this year!

The Daily Express reports that Liverpool are poised to launch a £45million move for Marco Reus after his move from Borussia Dortmund to Barcelona did not materialise with the Catalan giants opting for Luis Suarez.
Imagine Marco Reus in the prem, one of my favorite players, would LOVE to see him here!
Looks like a lot of star players are heading to the prem this window... Good to see but means the gap at the top is going to get bigger! Can see easy Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, City & Utd BOSSING the league this year!

lol lol lol lol lol Not in a million years. For one thing, Reus will not train until mid-September. Secondly, Dortmund won't sell this summer - they are happy to get another season out of him before his suggested-£30m release clause activates next summer. They've clearly proven this attitude by letting Lewandowski's contract run down. By the time the January window rolls round Liverpool'll be scrapping it out for the Europa League again.

Find the line '...after his move to Barcelona did not materialise' hilarious too. What move?

Just put this in the Janmaat thread but, seriously well played Newcastle so far this season!

Janmaat in my opinion is better than Debuchy

Looks like they are getting Riviere in too.

And Cabella should provide some actual service for the new strikers, with De Jong and Colback behind him to support.

Here's more on the news that Arsenal look set to sign another Germany World Cup winner, with Sami Khedira's switch from Real Madrid reportedly nearing completion. - SSN

So Arsenals midfeild.... Ozil, Khedira, Sanchez, Ramsey, Ox, Walcott, Wilshire....

Maybe we could get Oxlade on a loan for the year! Imagine that!

palace have agreed a £8 million fee for Sigurdsson with Spurs- brilliant business didn't they pick him up on a free this time last year?

Nope, they paid £8.8m for him apparently, so they're taking an 800k hit. He is a brilliant player too, can't understand why they want to sell him. If they're asking £8mill then I'd be putting a bid in if I was NP.

Nope, they paid £8.8m for him apparently, so they're taking an 800k hit. He is a brilliant player too, can't understand why they want to sell him. If they're asking £8mill then I'd be putting a bid in if I was NP.

ah- in that case it's less impressive business- he is an excellent player and clearly something went wrong for him at spurs and agree would like him playing for us and certainly not joining palace

Guest ttfn

Here's more on the news that Arsenal look set to sign another Germany World Cup winner, with Sami Khedira's switch from Real Madrid reportedly nearing completion. - SSN

So Arsenals midfeild.... Ozil, Khedira, Sanchez, Ramsey, Ox, Walcott, Wilshire....

Maybe we could get Oxlade on a loan for the year! Imagine that!

With his addition, their choice for the front 6 positions would be:

Flamini

Ramsey

Arteta

Wilshere

Khedira

Cazorla

Ox

Walcott

Ozil

Giroud

Podolski

Sanchez

Rosicky

With his addition, their choice for the front 6 positions would be:

Flamini

Ramsey

Arteta

Wilshere

Khedira

Cazorla

Ox

Walcott

Ozil

Giroud

Podolski

Sanchez

Rosicky

Wow..... Surely they need to offload a few players. Podolski, Rosicky, Arteta don't offer enough!

Im suprised they have not gone for an out and out Striker, though rumors are Sanchez will be playing there!

Wow..... Surely they need to offload a few players. Podolski, Rosicky, Arteta don't offer enough!

Im suprised they have not gone for an out and out Striker, though rumors are Sanchez will be playing there!

Not really rumours when he's been signed

I'm biased because he's probably one of my favourite players ever but...

They love Rosicky at Arsenal, he's had a fantastic past couple of seasons; there's a reason they keep extending his contract despite him getting on.

I'd have loves us to have been in for Redmond, and it's hard not to admit that Newcastle's summer business looks really impressive on paper. 

I'm ever the optimist and know there's plenty of time left until the big kick off but it feels like we've been invited to a huge party and we're just stood in a corner watching people we dislike necking on with outrageous women, at the moment.

Archived