Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Superb signing.

Great option to have as an attacking midfielder. Rosicky, Ozil, Sanchez, Ramsey, Walcott, Cazorla, Oxlade.

Not bad!

I think Nige should put in an offer for Walcott. He'll fit into our team perfectly.

I really hope we beat Arsenal. That's all I want.

Superb signing.

Great option to have as an attacking midfielder. Rosicky, Ozil, Sanchez, Ramsey, Walcott, Cazorla, Oxlade.

Not bad!

Surely there going to loan out Gnabry now? Would be a great signing for us.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/players/profile.html/martyn-waghorn

I don't know why this exists but it's now my homepage.

---

So that this post serves some purpose, the player profiles on the Premier League website do look like they could be really interesting. Lots of nice statistics and other interesting bits and bobs that I'm sure will be well worth looking at once the season gets going.

I thought he was supposed to be awful

I wouldn't say he's awful, more a steady premiership versatile player.

He's not going to be star man every week but he'll be a solid 7/8 out of 10 most weeks. For a free transfer he's a good signing IMO and adds vital experience that Villa need.

You watch him have a shocker of a season now I've said this lol

Seriously what are Burnley doing? Marvin Sordell and Lukas Juktkiewicz upfront? Fvcking dire.

I'm sure Ings and Vokes when fit will still be their preferred front two. No different to us not replacing Nuge and Vardy really and it's arguably as good if not better back up up front than what we have at the moment.

How long is Vokes out for?

Sordell did well for Dyche when they were at us but wouldn't say he is a Premier league striker you'd want to rely on.

Vokes could be out until the end of the year - optimistic sources see him returning in late October/early November.

Archived