Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Anyone listened to the crap Harry is spouting about the state of the English football system?

Seriously, shut up mate. Why does he seriously feel the need to open his saggy trap, who is he really? medicore English manager at the arse end of his career, why does he think he's some form of authority on English football? tool.

Anyone listened to the crap Harry is spouting about the state of the English football system?

Seriously, shut up mate. Why does he seriously feel the need to open his saggy trap, who is he really? medicore English manager at the arse end of his career, why does he think he's some form of authority on English football? tool.

I imagine its because:

A. He loves to sound off

B. He's right. English football has become a joke.

C. He's been around long enough to have formulated such an opinion.

I imagine if it was Roberto Martinez who was saying the same, you've had probably nodded your head and gone on your way.

ITV always tweet stuff like that. They think it's funny to say stuff like 'Liverpool legend Victor Moses'. They always put 'legend' in front of players who failed at that particular club, I mean, once or twice is ok, but everytime!?

great #banter from iTV there; I can't wait for the new series of Richard Bacon's Beer and Pizza Club because I'm just such a top lad who craves banter with other top lads, when im not watching itv4 or down the Crown getting the lager beers in theres nothing i love more than a hefty dose of pure #banter

LEDGE

I imagine if it was Roberto Martinez who was saying the same, you've had probably nodded your head and gone on your way.

No I'd be saying, what gives Martinez the qualifications to be sounding off like that about the state of English football.

You're like a nearly-troll.

No I'd be saying, what gives Martinez the qualifications to be sounding off like that about the state of English football.

You're like a nearly-troll.

Who do have the qualifications to talk about the state of English football then. In fact, what the fook you on about!

lol

Probably no worse than Ulloa? Champions League experience, averages a goal every other game nearly. 3 years younger and cost a few more million. Let's see whose better. Hopefully Ulloa, I think West Brom are bang in trouble which would be nice as it's one less team to worry about.

I imagine its because:

A. He loves to sound off

B. He's right. English football has become a joke.

C. He's been around long enough to have formulated such an opinion.

He has been a fairly significant contributor to English football becoming a joke. There can't be too many managers who have overspent on players as much as him (wages as much as transfer fees) and helped to drive up the market value.

Borini to Sunderland for £14m apparently. Everyone on twitter saying that's far too much but I think that's a fair fee personally.

14 mill for Borini! You are kidding right?

He has been a fairly significant contributor to English football becoming a joke. There can't be too many managers who have overspent on players as much as him (wages as much as transfer fees) and helped to drive up the market value.

oh dont be so daft.

oh dont be so daft.

He is a contributor to it though. He's not the worst by any means but it just comes across as a bit hypocritical when he gets all preachy about the state of English football given his transfer history. 

The cause of the problems in English football are rooted way deeper than anybody's transfer dealings, exuberant transfer fees and overpaid players though. The unfortunate thing is you have to become a small part of that problem to survive in the Premier League. It's not an easy problem to fix.

Archived