Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Khedira is going to Arsenal for £23 million. They are finally putting together the missing links.

That's an excellent signing, just who they need.

They could do with a new centre half and a keeper too.

Arsenal have not had a good spine since Lehmann, Campbell, Viera and Henry.

Guest ttfn

Perhaps off topic but what do people think of that new Ultimate Fantasy Premier League on offer? I'm concerned it will be too high maintenance...

palace have agreed a £8 million fee for Sigurdsson with Spurs- brilliant business didn't they pick him up on a free this time last year?

He's no idiot Pulis. Would be another great signing for Palace.

Has anyone seen the link to the article saying sky and bt have now given 11 clubs no way of getting to and from the games on the train, on the same day.

Our game at swansea 5.30 pm ko means you can't back to leicester after.

Liverpool can't get to Southampton in time for a 12.30ko as 1st train leaves to late.

Amongst others. Chelsea are affected 3 times.

Has anyone seen the link to the article saying sky and bt have now given 11 clubs no way of getting to and from the games on the train, on the same day.

Liverpool can't get to Southampton in time for a 12.30ko as 1st train leaves to late.

Yeah I saw that I think DavieG put a link up in another thread somewhere.

I'm not surprised clubs and sky aren't bothered about fans anymore, as long as they get good viewing figures that's all that matters,

From a selfish view Swansea won't affect me anyway as one of us will drive there.

Obviously done for that very reason - more people to stay at home and boost their viewing figures.

So do 99.9% of modern players. Why is he any different?

This argument dont hold any water. Why did Nugent and Kasper join us? Or Drinkwater or James. To take a wage drop?

Cmon...

It's not an argument, I know better than to argue with you.

Archived