Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Wages will be about 4x that of Ulloa, so don't get the comparison. It's the whole package and not just the fee.

Contradiction in terms though it is, I do agree with this.

Remy's wages will bump up that 8.5 million to an awful lot more over the term of his contract.

We can't compete with the big boys, financially.

Borini to Sunderland for £14m apparently. Everyone on twitter saying that's far too much but I think that's a fair fee personally.

Wonder if this is still happening gus poyet has said everything is agreed but then borini starts for Liverpool in their friendly today

'Arry says he would have retired if QPR didn't get promoted. I'd be ****ed off with that if I was a QPR fan, smacks of doing everything for personal gain and not the club

Good old 'Arry. lol

Easy to say that now that they've been promoted, eh?

I guess the guy would do anything to put himself in the media spotlight.

Oh, he already did:

Rio-Ferdinand.jpg

An overpaid, past his best player. A typical QPR/Redknapp signing. Leave them to it.

This is true. I looked down QPR's squad yesterday and I still don't think it's any better than our's (not sure what you lot think with your squad).

This is true. I looked down QPR's squad yesterday and I still don't think it's any better than our's (not sure what you lot think with your squad).

Well, we are desperately short of a centre half and a midfielder, but on the whole they look very fit and sharp from what we have seen. Two or three more additions and we will be fairly decent. I'm quietly confident of doing quite well, there's a few clubs in there that I think we will do better than.

Well, we are desperately short of a centre half and a midfielder, but on the whole they look very fit and sharp from what we have seen. Two or three more additions and we will be fairly decent. I'm quietly confident of doing quite well, there's a few clubs in there that I think we will do better than.

I think we'll both be alright. Villa, QPR and West Brom to go down

Guest MattP

He said Rio's wage demands were "incredibly low". I thought this was the bloke who didn't know what any of his players earn? Incredibly low to Redknapp is still probably 60k a week.

Guest MattP

He said Rio's wage demands were "incredibly low". I thought this was the bloke who didn't know what any of his players earn? Incredibly low to Redknapp is still probably 60k a week.

lol

Absolutely incredible that some people on here were trying to claim he wouldn't know what his players earned.

Least we know for certain now they were spouting bollocks.

lol

Absolutely incredible that some people on here were trying to claim he wouldn't know what his players earned.

Least we know for certain now they were spouting bollocks.

No, at least we now know that Redknapp was possibly spouting bollox in his book?

Spot the difference. There is a difference even if you fail or refuse to see it.

No, at least we now know that Redknapp was possibly spouting bollox in his book?

Redknapp, the man who put an offshore account in the name of his dog talking bollocks? Surely not.

I like this extract from his court appearance.

"I write like a two-year-old," he told officers in a tape played to the court. "I can't spell." Nor, he continued, could he work a computer or send a fax, email or text message. In fact, his life had to be run by his accountant as he was "completely and utterly disorganised" – far too disorganised, he added, to be in a position to "fiddle taxes".

Archived