Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Although serious question why do we want chelsea to win?

Idiots in the ground on saturday were delighted to hear that United lost to Swansea.....Nice to see that some on here are more intelligent.

Because we're more likely to be fighting Burnley for relegation that Chelsea. Any points Burnley lose mean more chance they'll get relegated. If we weren't in the prem I think everyone would want Chelsea to lose.

Although serious question why do we want chelsea to win?

Idiots in the ground on saturday were delighted to hear that United lost to Swansea.....Nice to see that some on here are more intelligent.

Personally, we've got no chance of finishing above Chelsea, we need to finish above Burnley. For the clubs sake we need clubs like these to struggle.

Because we're more likely to be fighting Burnley for relegation that Chelsea. Any points Burnley lose mean more chance they'll get relegated. If we weren't in the prem I think everyone would want Chelsea to lose.

So why did the idiots in the ground on saturday cheer when they heard swansea won at Old trafford?

Personally, we've got no chance of finishing above Chelsea, we need to finish above Burnley. For the clubs sake we need clubs like these to struggle.

So why did the idiots in the ground on saturday cheer when they heard swansea won at Old trafford?

I know they've scored and huffed and puffed.

But Burnley really have been given a lesson.

Cheslea look red hot.

We were also given a lesson against everton in the first 45.

Archived