Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

BC, I saw Chelseas predcicted line up yesterday and to be honest, they dont look the side they used to be where they had 11 top names...I didnt even know who half of them were. 

Well known: 

Terry 

Fabregas 

Heard of: 

Hazard 

Oscar 

Never even heard the name before: 

Courtois 

Azpilicueta 

Godin 

Luis 

William 

Matic 

Costa 

When I think 'Chelsea' I think: 

Cech 

Ivanovich Terry Cahill Cole 

Robben??? Lampard Makelele Cole??? 

Drogba Torres

Off the Burnley forum

Not sure if this is some next level comedy or not

Off the Burnley forum

lol That's amazing, half of those players have never played with each other. He doesn't appear to know anyone that hasn't played in the Prem before.

Off the Burnley forum

Also have you got a link to the thread, wouldn't mind seeing the replies to that.

Someone thinks Chelsea will give them a 'stern test'.

Matic - "Serbian international, good player MH, classy version of Dean Marney."

"I say this, we'll beat them 3-0. Not only that , like united they will faulter occasionally and the football world will see glimpses of brilliance by Burnley."

Guest MattP

Just watching Rio Ferdinand's performance lol

'Arry said he could be the difference between staying up and going down and judging by his performance I think he might be right.

Just heard the Ginger Whinger on SSN, going on about them being the biggest underdogs in the prem for a number of years.

Yeah, probably since the last time Burnley were in the Prem, it was only 4 years ago, they aren't this amazing plucky underdog story and they haven't come from nowhere.

Really want Chelsea to give them a spanking tonight.

Just heard the Ginger Whinger on SSN, going on about them being the biggest underdogs in the prem for a number of years.

Yeah, probably since the last time Burnley were in the Prem, it was only 4 years ago, they aren't this amazing plucky underdog story and they haven't come from nowhere.

Really want Chelsea to give them a spanking tonight.

his interview in the sun at the weekend was hilarious. he was listing all the things they didn't have.

his interview in the sun at the weekend was hilarious. he was listing all the things they didn't have.

Just sounds like he is getting his excuses in early, it may work and get his team together in a classic underdog story, and play above themselves, but I reckon a few bad results they will start believing all this inferior talk (as that is what you are saying when you say underdog) and just fold under any sort of pressure.

i'd be pissed off if i was a burnley fan, he's admitting defeat already. "we've got no money, we've got no fans, our ground is shit, we've got no good players, our chairman is just a regular guy with no money, even our kit is a bit shit" etc etc. think i'd want him to maybe focus on one or two positives and say something like "look we know we're underdogs but we're here on merit ready to give it a good go and hopefully surprise a few" as opposed to just crying all the time about how bad his life is. 

or..... if we're regularly hammered and I'm sacked remember it's not my fault and i deserve a job with a PL team with greater resources.

Archived