Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

• 35 Ricardo

• 12 Bruma

16 Naughton

34 Bambayellow card

36 Mee

08 Oakley

10 King (Gallagher 79)

19 Wellens

22 Abe

24 Yakubu (Dyer 86)

37 Vassell (Waghorn 65)

This was the 11 who lined up at Loftus Road in March 2011, when we were "more than just a good Championship side".

Only 3 playing in the Premier League and only one for us.

I chose this game because Ben Mee reminded me of possibly the greatest tackle I've ever seen in person.

jeez even between us and burnley there's a huge gulf in class. we've got Vardy out injured and still bring wood off the bench on saturday. their best hope is to bring on marvin sordell

Ings has done nothing to impress tonight. Can't understand why the commentators were really rating this performance. Granted he was very very good last season but this is a complete differant game.

He was good. He had no supply for the whole game but kept possession well.

Cannot see Vardy being anymore impressive on sat.

It's going to be a tough ask to get anything out of Stamford Bridge on Saturday.

Even if it's just a hotdog.

Seriously, the way Chelsea move the ball, their knack for possession and dominance. I just hope we don't get stuffed.

• 35 Ricardo
  • 12 Bruma
  • 16 Naughton
  • 34 Bambayellow card
  • 36 Mee
  • 08 Oakley
  • 10 King (Gallagher 79)
  • 19 Wellens
  • 22 Abe
  • 24 Yakubu (Dyer 86)
  • 37 Vassell (Waghorn 65)

This was the 11 who lined up at Loftus Road in March 2011, when we were "more than just a good Championship side".

Only 3 playing in the Premier League and only one for us.

I chose this game because Ben Mee reminded me of possibly the greatest tackle I've ever seen in person.</p>

That tackle when he ran about 30 yards and slid straight to the ball taking whoever it was out and almost sending him into the stand? I remember standing and applauding that. Can't remember the team or player though.

That tackle when he ran about 30 yards and slid straight to the ball taking whoever it was out and almost sending him into the stand? I remember standing and applauding that. Can't remember the team or player though.

QPR away that was.

taarabt, he touched the ball about 3 more times all game before getting subbed off and walking straight down the tunnel to have a cry 

Are people seriously suggesting that the clumsy challenge on Costa first half wasn't a penalty?! Christ.

Clumsy or not Costa made no attempt to go round him, (look how he slows down) he left his leg in and then threw himself over after barely any contact.

It doesn't even look like a penalty, it looks like a poor dive.

Archived