Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Part of me wanted Swansea to win - I've nothing against Manchester United - but because of the media banging on about Van Gaal so much. United's team isn't strong at all - not compared to their rivals - and I'd have no confidence with a back three of Smalling, Jones and Evans. 

QPR seriously played with Ferdinand and Dunne at the back!? If we would have signed Ferdinand, people would have criticized yet when it's Redknapp it's a good signing due to "experience".

Dunne on the left side of a back 3 is a liability

Southampton don't look bad at all, considering....

They aren't. People suggesting they'll struggle because they lost some key players seem to forget they've still got a decent squad - Fonte, Ward-Prowse, Schneiderlin etc - they'll be ok this season. I don't think many teams will go to Anfield and seem disappointed not to get at least a point.

They were unlucky today. Great finish from Clyne, that's how you score as a full back. Full power.

Archived