Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Pearson will make very few excuses or keep banging on about pound notes and market leaders in every fvcking interview yet he'll be derided as having a monotone voice, whilst Dyche will be loved for his gravel voice, "What a character" despite repeating the same small time shite every week of the season.

Just incase anyone missed it.

Burnley boss Sean Dyche speaking on Sky Sports: "It's the reality of the market that we are going into, and Chelsea are at the top of that. They have power, quality, pace and can hurt you in many ways.

"That's what you get for £300m or whatever. We kept trying to play and will try to keep the inner quality, and inner belief.

"We will learn from a game against Chelsea, it's the top of the market and they will be a force this season."

Surprised more people haven't come on to say that the first thing he says was obviously about Chelsea being at the head of the market. What a clown. Gravel throated ****.

geoff peters/djwanker/mr random silly nonsense picked it up on twitter straight away lol

Also, have a Strepsil you fat salty prolapse.

It's about 1:30am and I'm in my Eurocamp tent in the south of France. Just read that and possibly woke the whole campsite up with the laugh that erupted out of my mouth.

Superb use of words. I applaud thee good fellow.

It's about 1:30am and I'm in my Eurocamp tent in the south of France. Just read that and possibly woke the whole campsite up with the laugh that erupted out of my mouth.

Superb use of words. I applaud thee good fellow.

Good to hear! I would love for you to have to try to translate that to a French person, in English or French they couldn't possibly work that out as an insult. (Unless they know of Sean Dyche)

Bet he'd blame the market on accrington stanley if they lost to them.

"Well it's the reality of the market. In this market you're up against a team that spent 1000 on a player. It's hard to play against those teams. Market market market ****ing market"

Ulloa >>>>>>> Ings

But they're different players. It'd be more of a comparison saying Ulloa > Jutkiewicz. Ings isn't capable of the holding play that a target man like Ulloa can do, yet if there's a direct one on one situation I'd probably favour Ings to score ahead of Ulloa.

I don't get where some of you get this Ings criticism from. He scored 21 goals last season, deserves his chance in the Premier League so lets see how it goes. I want him to get a couple because it might give him chance for the England squad. He's only 22 years old. 

There's nothing to suggest, at this level, that Ulloa or Vardy are better players than Ings. We've all only played the one game.

With Dyche-bag banging on about market and money all the time, he's effectively saying "I want some superstars but the board are too tight to provide the funds, so I'm stuck with these no-marks"

Surely some of the players and/or people on the board are getting sick of his comments by now?

I thought this about Dyche last season, as well as Billy Davies when he moaned every week about injuries and lack of funds. What you are essentially saying is that you are stuck with an awful rabble of shite players. It can't be very good for self-esteem hearing your manager say week in week out how you are at a disadvantage because the club can only acquire average to poor players with the few coins they've got. The guy has no class or magnanimity whatsoever.

QPR signing Leory Fer and Vargas from Napoli. They might just have enough now to make a good fist of staying up, I really hope not as I cannot stand them. They must have spent nearly £40 million this summer.

Looks like the pundits might be right after all? 

I think after Saturday our chances might look as rosy as they do at the moment. 

To be fair, I think we could've done a lot better in the transfer market. 

QPR signing Leory Fer and Vargas from Napoli. They might just have enough now to make a good fist of staying up, I really hope not as I cannot stand them. They must have spent nearly £40 million this summer.

Yeah inclined to agree, obviously they have got to perform, but they are both quality players.

Fer is a good player but he was still relegated with Norwich last season. I rate him but I genuinely can't see him pulling up any trees at QPR. Don't really know enough about Vargas but the general consensus is that he's got some quality. Although last time QPR were in the prem when they signed Granero I thought they'd be fine and they got relegated. Their defence is where their worries should lie, and the fact that they'll struggle to score goals again this season. I reckon Remy will leave before the window ends.

Looks like the pundits might be right after all? 

I think after Saturday our chances might look as rosy as they do at the moment. 

To be fair, I think we could've done a lot better in the transfer market. 

We have been fcukin diabolical in the transfer market, let's not kid ourselves. Perhaps we'll still have enough but it will be unbareable on here if we go on a horror run and we haven't got some more players in. That late goal vs Everton has bought us a bit of time but let's see how our fans are in 2-3 weeks time.

Guest MattP

Still think Leroy Fer is one of the most overrated players out there.

Vargas no doubt has real class but QPR have signed top class South Americans before and not got the best out of them.

He has changed he whole team again virtually, whilst he has bought in some decent quality it's not going to be an easy task to put them all into a team quickly and make it work.

Yet again they are spending well above their means.

Archived